The Sell Your Kidneys Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sell Your Kidneys Class

Any tips from my crusader main out there? Didn't heard from u guys for a very loooooong time......

I like the title xD (Reminds me of that one guide hahaha)

Comment

You should endure a little longer and observe the situation first, since Crusader boost will be arriving this December to KDN.

EDIT: Crusader boost and other skill balancing details is up. Check other thread for more information
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-13-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Basically its the rise of STR crusader now , so enjoy ur INT crus while it last while preparing some changes to it.

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Previously, Crusader has higher m.dmg contribution to their skill, especially with Lightning Zap. This essentially forces you to go pure INT since stacking STR won't yield as much damage.

But now that the damage distribution has been equalized, STR-build can yield just as much damage as INT-build but cheaper since INT-based items are generally more expensive due to classes like Artillery, Black Mara, Dark Summoner and Moonlord,
        Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-16-2017, 03:46 AM.

• SanctiusDN
        SanctiusDN commented
        Editing a comment
        i was planning to pure int and go for mattack and so it's too late for me after reading this post and im about to get back at Str/attckpow or should i balance them both

• Reyisaki
        Reyisaki commented
        Editing a comment
        there's still plenty of months to go till SEA will got dis crusader revamp , stacking STR now makes ur crus less powerful.
        Its only little difference it makes between STR and INT crus on this revamp.

Crusader turned into ripper-acrobat-lencea kek
      (rng dmg and burst under buff, ultimate spam, action speed buff, and got an animation cancel)

kinda scary
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
      X