So I decided to become a masochist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I decided to become a masochist...

I am an old player wanting to play a little DN and decided to reroll as a cleric.

The swing is bad the starting skill range is very hard to aim and I am having trouble hitting knocked down enemies.

Can you guys help me with my noobness?

What are the skills I need to easily finish the low levels while aiming to become full support myself? I would need to reset when the time comes from what I read. However, I was not able to see any guides or threads that assist players from 1~not noob anymore.

Thank you for your very valuable inputs. See you ingame.

RoyalxLaw

Yeah. Tbh, Clerics aren't the greatest to start and level with at first but seeing that you're aiming for a support cleric (either you're gonna end up as a Guard or Saint) I suggest taking Holy Bolt and Holy Kick and leveling Divine Combo to 6 for the special attack(right click) AoE slam. Another thing is to have as much of those bonus exp stuff as you can (guild costume, guild buff, and those exp events from time to time).

Here's a Leveling Guide to 95. It just shows you where to grind. You can power through levels 1~16 but it's better to take and do just the main quests until 16 then grind from there on.
    LEVELING GUIDE 1-95 This is an in-depth guide to show you the fastest way to get the most EXP while leveling from 1 to 95 (ofc if you are plvl'd then this process

Comment

Since you're still new to Cleric, allow me to give you a simple, tiny bit of advice that will surely help you in the future:

STAY. AWAY. FROM. SUPPORT. CLASS. (except physician, of course. loli ftw)

1. Most classes nowadays have their own self-heal skill.
      i.e Gladiator Awk. Front Shove, Black Mara's Wraith Form, Chasers' Dedicate Shadow.

2. Latest update in KDN (which will eventually arrive in our SEA server) has basically crippled tanker and healer class.

3. Not suited for current KOS meta

Comment

• RoyalxLaw
        RoyalxLaw commented
        Editing a comment
        So, no tank. Just the full support then? Are Full support Saints not needed on big raids and such anymore?

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, not exactly. Since their healing skills are also based on atk power, healers are still good for emergency cases where several pt members lost a good portion of HP simultaneously.

However, Physician would be more preferable compared to Saint/LF because her heal cooldown is not as long and her contribution to party DPS is greater with the usage of Injector, Sacrifice and Dispenser.

• RoyalxLaw
        RoyalxLaw commented
        Editing a comment
        I see. I should re-roll to an aoe class to support my brother then.
    Working...
    X