Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader PVE skill build help needed!

For now, My base build is below

Q: Does saders have any MP issues that i need to max MP Passives for?
    Do i need to max Armor Break?
    Am i missing out any skills that i need to add or max?

Any help would be appreciated, Thx alot!

i think u need mana recovery if u run IDN/RUDN. cz there's some mechanic or dragon's attack dat drain ur mana. my sugesstion is +1 mental mastery & +4 mind conquer. And for PVE u no need to +6 ur holy kick. U can get iron will (recomended )and provoke (optional).

Comment

1) Not really. As far as I know, the only classes capable of having MP problem is Gladiator (before the upcoming Parry mp removal) and Raven/Ripper (Dedicate Shadow spam).

That being said, maxing Mind Conqueror would at least guarantee that you have enough MP for endless Dash (in PVE). Such advantage is extremely useful given how important mobility is in Dragon Nest.

2) Armor Break is only needed to apply that Additional Damage debuff, so level 1 is enough for every Crusader. In fact, you may even exclude this skill completely from your rotation when there's a better debuff than you in a party (i.e Bowmaster's Bulls Eye)

As for the skills you might have missed... This may be irrelevant since the patch will not arrive in our server for at least another 2 months, but future Crusader revamp will require you to max (again, must max) Lightning Strike/Shin Breaker/Divine Combo to get Class Mastery 1/Class Mastery 2/Class Mastery 3 respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
        1) Not really. As far as I know, the only classes capable of having MP problem is Gladiator (before the upcoming Parry mp removal) and Raven/Ripper (Dedicate Shadow spam).

That being said, maxing Mind Conqueror would at least guarantee that you have enough MP for endless Dash (in PVE). Such advantage is extremely useful given how important mobility is in Dragon Nest.

2) Armor Break is only needed to apply that Additional Damage debuff, so level 1 is enough for every Crusader. In fact, you may even exclude this skill completely from your rotation when there's a better debuff than you in a party (i.e Bowmaster's Bulls Eye)

As for the skills you might have missed... This may be irrelevant since the patch will not arrive in our server for at least another 2 months, but future Crusader revamp will require you to max (again, must max) Lightning Strike/Shin Breaker/Divine Combo to get Class Mastery 1/Class Mastery 2/Class Mastery 3 respectively.
        Thank you very much for the info!

Comment

Working...
        X