Heraldy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heraldy

Im confuse . I dont know which is perfect in my inquisitor .
    # Magic att 3rd stats int or magic att 3rd stats crit dmg ?
    # Int 3rd stats magic att or int 3rd stats crit dmg ?
    Which is good ?
    And
    How about the other heraldy Like champ tent, etc , 3rd stats int x magic att x crit dmg ? What is better .
    Btw my crit dmg cap is 240% , Magic att in town is 490k , forgot my int

heraldry additional stat for inquisitor = magic attack power
    talisman additional stat for inquisitor = magic attack power
    dragon jade for inquisitor = stat with critical chance

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      2 legend jades? the lvl90 legend ones? any jade that increases light attack is good, level 90 legend dragon jades are better than epic 95 jades since they give you better stats and better light attack %

unique jades for weapons with attack power % is better than focusing on too much light, since inquisitors has a very high magical attack power since they have so many factors that increases their magic attack power, wand mastery increases attack power, their buffs as well, and class mastery I increases INT by 50% as well

if you see your critical chance is lower than 50% then you need to increase it by atleast 70%, better if its maxed to 89%, your critical damage shouldn't even need to be maxed at 300% since there are other class that could increase your CDMG like the archer, if you maxed it out, archer's buff is completely useless, you just need a maximum of 290% for CDM, thats all it needs and then the rest should be magic attack power or critical.

• hell1401
      hell1401 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah the lvl 90 . Thanks a lot . This is very helpful

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      swap them with unique jades when you get the budget to buy or craft, and you need to upgrade your ring accessories as well
Working...
X