Class inq or crus ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class inq or crus ?

im currently already have 1.5m town stats damage inq. so my question is crus or inq have more damage in pve? because i feel like im not doing any much damage on nest between other class and my rotation already correct . so i think im gonna change to crus to test dps . can someone suggest me to stick to inq or try crus ? just wanna know who have more dps in this both class . ty

inquisitor as of now has better DPS than crusader, because inqui has better debuff and higher attack power because of his self buff on priest, and inqui got boosted as well just this may 15 patch, so i wonder why you want to even change job to crusader? if you want to change job just because of the damage, then don't bother because inqui has better DPS than crusader as of now, but if you want to change job because of gameplay, then you can go ahead and change to crusader, but you will have to convert your wand into a mace before you can do that, also STR stat is much better for crusader now, since physical attack power exceeds that of magical attack power

Comment

Inqui got more DPS potential than Crux but why not go try out crux for yourself and change back after.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        the problem is how can he change back if he's using the only change job scroll he has?

• Reyisaki
        Reyisaki commented
        Editing a comment
        Level 95 Achievement box + 100 resurrection feat .

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        thats a waste of resources, its acceptable to open up the level 95 achievement box since its their decision to waste up or time by time spend the duration of TH tickets or other durational cash items, but 100 resu feat isn't ideal considering it also requires a partner

Go Change to crus... I am welcoming new crus brothers...

----LordDennis

Comment

Try it out the time when inqui nerf hits so you won't regret anything :0

Comment

Working...
        X