Saint and Detonate Utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint and Detonate Utility

Good day! Any experienced Saint here (specially in Raids)?

I have a question about Detonate and it's utility in cancelling certain mechs. Anyone knows the mechs that Detonate can cancel?

Detonate takes a hefty amount of SP (9 SP) due to it's requisite skills. And skipping Detonate (if it doesn't have utility) helps in optimizing my skill tree. Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
    Good day! Any experienced Saint here (specially in Raids)?

I have a question about Detonate and it's utility in cancelling certain mechs. Anyone knows the mechs that Detonate can cancel?

Detonate takes a hefty amount of SP (9 SP) due to it's requisite skills. And skipping Detonate (if it doesn't have utility) helps in optimizing my skill tree. Thank you in advance!
    A key one at the moment is Karahan's choke. If not by cancelling the mech allowing the player to escape, one is required to do a burst heal or shield right before he lands.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      They can, but apparently awakened shatter (Elestra) cannot, mentioned by Hestilar Devantus (search youtube)

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I think getting Detonate utility is more valuable than getting Toughness then.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      By right no char should be tanking stuff so it's a viable option too.
Working...
X