Crusader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader

What is the gameplay/role of crusader ? Is crusader is good dps ?

He's a good dps. In fact, I would rank him quite high; comparable to the likes of Artillery, Dark Summoner, Inquisitor, and Saleana. But he still fall short against stupidly overpowered class like Smasher, Flurry, BP and Moonlord.

Awakening Spam is the best way to describe his playstyle.

Comment

• hell1401
      hell1401 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can he solo at labyrinth 20 up ?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Any class can solo floor 20+ with sufficient gears. In this case, you need at least T1 +0 Calypse set with some epic costumes.

• hell1401
      hell1401 commented
      Editing a comment
      My class is inqui and i want something new . So i like to change my inqui to crusader . I want to try the gameplay of crusader .. Any skill build/ guides for crusader ? Thanks

A Tier below from inqui .

Comment

• hell1401
      hell1401 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh . Thanks for comment

This is my current pure PVE build. It's nigh impossible for Crusader to have a good hybrid PVE/PVP build due to SP constraint, so you'll need Skill Tree Expansion if you wish to enjoy both aspects of the game.

Recommended Skill Heraldry:
    • Judgment Hammer DMG
    • Electric Smite DMG
    • Judge Power Duration
    • Divine Combo CD

In essence, Crusader rotation is divided into three different types:
    1. Elemental Bless
      In this rotation, main skills (Holy Relic, Lightning Zap, Electric Smite and Judgement Hammer) are used mostly to trigger Elemental Mighty Blow/Hammer Hand (or Awakening INS). Divine Combo is used to recover main skills' cooldown once you have used up all of them.

Main Skill > Elemental MB/HH > Main Skill > Elemental MB/HH > Repeat until there is no main skill left, then use Divine Combo to recover cooldown.
    2. Conviction Bless
      This rotation make good use of Awakened Passive - Thor Hammer and Conviction Mighty Blow/Hammer Hand stronger damage + shortened cooldown. The only drawback for this rotation, however, is that you are more likely to run out of skills; thus reducing your overall damage output. Never use Thor Hammer AFTER Mighty Blow/Hammer Hand because there's a bug which causes Thor Hammer to have slower animation.

Thor Hammer > Conviction MB/HH > CM INS + all main skills > Divine Combo > Conviction MB/HH > CM INS + all main skills > Add filler if necessary then repeat until Thor Hammer is ready, restarting the entire cycle.
    3. Dual (Elemental + Conviction) Bless
      This rotation combines MB/HH cooldown reduction from Elemental Aura and Thor Hammer cooldown reduction from Conviction Bless. When done properly, this rotation produces more damage output in comparison to Elemental Bless or Conviction Bless. However, it is also very tedious and should not be done in cases where you cannot deal damage freely. In such situation, Elemental Bless rotation will serve you better.

Thor Hammer > Conviction MB/HH > *Switch Bless* > Main Skill > Elemental MB/HH > Repeat until MB/HH is ready > *Switch Bless* > Conviction MB/HH > Thor Hammer (if not yet ready, then Switch Bless again and use Elemental rotation

Last edited by NearLawlet; 08-03-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      It's fine to keep your jades as they are (INT) but you'll need to add Destruction/Bear talisman and heraldry into your build.

• hell1401
      hell1401 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Noted . Thank you very much

• c776
      c776 commented
      Editing a comment
      the Thor's Hammer animation is bugged since i've tested it out myself, it looks like the Damage output display whenever you deal or hit your targets shows up first before the actual hammer lands a hit, so we can assume they haven't fixed that yet entirely since i've tried the method of using everything else before the Thor's Hammer, but the 50% action speed for Thor's Hammer still applies, just not the animation of the skill.

Hi need some advice, I just change my inqui to crus and i"m loving it so far especially the spammy nature of elemental bless skills. I just have a question my crus is still using the epic weapon when it was an inqui which has a skill +1 for lightning bolt. AFAIK skill +1 does not apply anymore increase in your damage should I keep the weap or change it? Since my guildmate says it still applies to the board damage of the skill based on the tooltip. Need clarification.

Comment

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      AFAIK skill+1 items do not apply only on balanced content (CBN, etc.). Anywhere else, they still do. And the Lightning Bolt +1 doesn't matter anyway now since it is an Inqui skill.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      it only adds +1 skill point for the said skill described on the tool tip, so if you get the chance to change and get another type of weapon that has better stats from that of your previous weapon, do so, if i were to choose a +1 skill, maybe if judgement hammer is available i would choose that since it is your spam skill other than electric smite.
Working...
X