Arch Heretic bugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Heretic bugs?

Are there any confirmed bugs in the recent patches?

I sometimes have sawblade(both with cm3 and just the sawblade as is) not hit even at point blank. Is there some kind of hitbox problem? I get this in almost all stages including BTG. STG seems fine though.

Another one is the transformation bug that I assume is due to lag issues. Upon using transform skill, usually while still transformed just to refresh duration, it reverts you back to normal form instead, with effects of the transformed heretic in effect. Once casted again, it works fine until it wears off. You'd look like a tokyo ghoul ripoff in an armor with the transformation overlay over your normal form. Sometimes it's just the weapons that don't get reverted right. I have increasing concerns about this bug because I saw my stats went all over the place. It's either a boost or a nerf (+-160k)on the attack stat crit and crit dmg are fine. I haven't seen the STR/AGI/VIT as I don't pay much attention to my stats (my bad)

I just want to confirm that it's not happening to just me.

PLS FIX AH DEVASTATION BUG

I don't know about bugs but your case has the earmark of latency problems.

Sawblade works in BTG due to the Golem's large hitbox. Latency delays the 'hitbox recognition time' so the Sawblade goes past the target (sometimes it spins but ahead depending on your ping)

The visual Transform Bug is due to latency as well. The PAttk difference is maybe due to your NM Force (Bubble count). Evil Stain adds 0.5% STR per point of Nightmare Force and Arch Heretic (the Transform skill) adds PAttk based on your STR. Recasting Arch Heretic will change your PAttk if your Bubble count has changed.

Haven't played AH lately due to Labyrinth taking up all of my playtime but most of your problems were my problems due to latency (except for the last one)

Comment

• Zhenri XD 26
      Zhenri XD 26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang Someone needs to whip them isp's to good shape.

As for the visual bug, seems it really is just latency problems. I have friends who has the same case.

As for the stats, I tried both with bubbles full. It's still got the wrong numbers. The dps is more or less the same so maybe it's just a case of numbers not showing. I stopped caring about it and treated it as a "feature"
Working...
X