Bugged to Extinction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged to Extinction

Once again, Arch Heretic bugs. I am getting tired of this so I'll just drop what I found that needs confirmation.

[Nightmare] Execute
    Defense debuff icon does not appear on boss's status bar.
    Defense debuff effect does not appear on boss itself.

I just observed this a few days ago. Visual bug? Some say it's still applied. I doubt DN math so I post this anyway.

[Nightmare] Devastation
    1st attack does not hit nor deal damage But consumes 30 [Nightmare force]
    Nightmare force barely above 60 but still fires the third attack?

This has been observed since Arch Heretic Revamp and SO FAR no action has been taken. I am not even sure they're aware of these bugs. I did post an older thread but i feel the urge to bring this up as it has not been solved.

I would like to ask what's left of the Arch Heretic population to kindly confirm this on their characters.

And of course, devs to PLEASE fix this.
    Do I need to translate this to Korean?
    No offense but.. Are you really hearing from your players?

:End rant:
    PLS FIX AH DEVASTATION BUG

Can confirm Execute's debuff doesn't show up. Not sure if it's just visually though, didn't bother to check the numbers since I'm more towards PvP.

Speaking of new Devestation, i have no idea why it's ridiculously slow af. The speed plate works fine in PvP(Still way slower than before) but somehow not on PvE?

Regarding the third attack firing even without 90 NMs, sometimes it bugs out for some reason? There are times when I'm able to fire off the third attack with just 60 NMs and sometimes i don't. Though i mostly observed this in PvP.
    This also makes new Devestation sucked in PvP as well. You have to essentially get at least 90 NMs(Good luck trying to get those NMs by spamming Carnage) to fire off the third attack or pray you get lucky with just 60 NMs. Even then, the first attack misses 8 times out of 10.

Bring back the old Devestation while using the new animation for it and for god's sake, bring back the voice line for Devestation.
    Last edited by PadChief; 12-04-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• PadChief
      PadChief commented
      Editing a comment
      For the Devestation part, yeah i do, rarely though. Most of the time i'm more pissed at the first attack missing.

• PadChief
      PadChief commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, just checked. Seems that Execute debuff is just a visual bug.

• Zhenri XD 26
      Zhenri XD 26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh nice. Thanks for checking. So it's just the devastation now... Which makes most of AH's dps anyway. Still need an overhaul or some kind of update for today's cap.

From my experience using AH on good ping usually 50-70 ms devastation first hit doesn't miss but when i play like on 200+ ms the first hit always misses and i can do the 60 nm bug. I'm starting to think that AH is dependent on your ping
    Also we just have to wait for the major pve balancing in KDN

Comment

• Zhenri XD 26
      Zhenri XD 26 commented
      Editing a comment
      My ping is around 60-131 ms, in game, at least. It still bugs even at pings reading 60 or lower(0 is a miracle).

Another issue is with carnage getting interrupted and you're left with bashing mobs with your mace/sword. This mostly happens in 8man nests and it's very irritating. Who in their right mind would normal attack a nest boss to death?

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      I did notice that carnage usually stops when theres a sudden fps drop or ping spike and yeah it is indeed annoying

Fix and boost arch heretic plss they are on the verge of extinction

~Seriphamte: Majesty~
    Kuroyamizu:Arch Heretic

Comment

Working...
    X