Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Heretic BUFFS and finally got some new skills

the ever so useless skill CRUEL RUSH is replaced with CRUEL SLASH
    -gain 10 nightmare for hitting the enemy ( dunno if first hit only or per consecutive hits.....range is increased in AH mode )

http://att.bbs.duowan.com/forum/2019...itp9tXAlZRBkfY

PAIN TO GAIN is replaced with FATAL FURY
    - buff that greatly decreases CD of sliding step,guilt attack and quick dash....also boosts his movement speed,attack speed and attack power for awhile

CHAOS SHIELD
    - damage and nightmare gain is doubled ( if used with land corruption increases nightmare gain even further )

CARNAGE
    - increased range ( MEH )

POWER ACCELERATOR A & B
    - gets a 5% boost

ATTACK ACCELERATOR A & B
    - gets a 5% boost
    Last edited by marzial09; 04-15-2019, 08:48 PM.

this is really good to hear. thanks for sharing it! i main arch heretic btw ^_^

Comment

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      wish they'd also decrease the CD of sawblade,evil hand and savage attack or increase their damagae ....and decrease nightmare consumption for devastation

yeah i agree with you on sawblade CDs lowered, its so underwhelming compare to other classes lvl 50 skill. on the devastation, i think the nightmare consumption is fine because you can trade in HP for additional nightmare bubbles though i think they need to make it more interesting attaining the nightmare bubbles :dont want to spam carnage all day long:

Comment

• Zhenri XD 26
      Zhenri XD 26 commented
      Editing a comment
      They gotta fix the hitbox on that thing. It isn't a reliable skill as it is right now since it misses or somehow "disappears" when thrown. So much for an Arch Heretic "special" skill.

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      IKR and the fact that it has a long ass cooldown and moves slowly forward makes it even more useless against fast moving bosses already
Working...
X