Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marzial09
    commented on 's reply
    IKR and the fact that it has a long ass cooldown and moves slowly forward makes it even more useless against fast moving bosses already

• Zhenri XD 26
    commented on 's reply
    They gotta fix the hitbox on that thing. It isn't a reliable skill as it is right now since it misses or somehow "disappears" when thrown. So much for an Arch Heretic "special" skill.

• johannclemena
    replied
    yeah i agree with you on sawblade CDs lowered, its so underwhelming compare to other classes lvl 50 skill. on the devastation, i think the nightmare consumption is fine because you can trade in HP for additional nightmare bubbles though i think they need to make it more interesting attaining the nightmare bubbles :dont want to spam carnage all day long:

Leave a comment:

• marzial09
    commented on 's reply
    wish they'd also decrease the CD of sawblade,evil hand and savage attack or increase their damagae ....and decrease nightmare consumption for devastation

• johannclemena
    replied
    this is really good to hear. thanks for sharing it! i main arch heretic btw ^_^

Leave a comment:

• marzial09
    started a topic Arch Heretic BUFFS and finally got some new skills

Arch Heretic BUFFS and finally got some new skills

the ever so useless skill CRUEL RUSH is replaced with CRUEL SLASH
    -gain 10 nightmare for hitting the enemy ( dunno if first hit only or per consecutive hits.....range is increased in AH mode )

http://att.bbs.duowan.com/forum/2019...itp9tXAlZRBkfY

PAIN TO GAIN is replaced with FATAL FURY
    - buff that greatly decreases CD of sliding step,guilt attack and quick dash....also boosts his movement speed,attack speed and attack power for awhile

CHAOS SHIELD
    - damage and nightmare gain is doubled ( if used with land corruption increases nightmare gain even further )

CARNAGE
    - increased range ( MEH )

POWER ACCELERATOR A & B
    - gets a 5% boost

ATTACK ACCELERATOR A & B
    - gets a 5% boost
    Last edited by marzial09; 04-15-2019, 08:48 PM.
Working...
X