Hi all :) need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all :) need help

i like cleric`s style but i dont know what i can choose i need some info about every class fast info to help me what i can choose

Go Create a character at DWC.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Make an Inquisitor, best cleric in terms of dps and the most fun He is also the easiest to use too.

Comment

Just try using any job from Cleric. And hunt as much as possible BST Points. Later you can job change to other Cleric using Job Change Scroll from BST Shop.
        Or just simply create DWC Character like what Nimmienaticz said. But u still need at least 1 max lv char to create that DWC Char.
        In DWC u can try and Job Change as many as u want till u find your desired and suitable class for you.

Cleric > [1st Spec]: A. Priest > [2nd Spec]: 1. Saint (INT - Magic Attack) [Healer Type] 2. Inquisitor (INT - Magic Attack [DPS Type]
        B. Paladin > [2nd Spec]: 1. Crusader (STR & INT - Physical Attack & Magic Attack) [DPS Type]*
        2. Guardian (STR - Physical Attack) [Tanker Type]
        C. Heretic > [2nd Spec]: 1. Arc Heretic (STR - Physical Attack) [DPS Type]**

Note: * Crusader can use Hybrid STR and INT build or Pure STR or PUre INT. But for now DPS of Crusader is outdated compared to other Spec of Cleric. Fun game play but need more skill to dodge well.

** Heretic/ Arc Heretic is a special spin of class of Cleric. Only can be created by choosing special/ spin of class. Can't be changed to other Cleric Spec.

Comment

• marzial09
          marzial09 commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel like Arch Heretic's role now is more of a debuffer than DPS really....he's one of the worst DPS classes ever in the game

• Lans Vahndreas
          Lans Vahndreas commented
          Editing a comment
          later Arc Heretic will be reworked...
      Working...
      X