Crusader or Inquisitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader or Inquisitor

So i've been playing both of them for a while and i still wonder who is stronger. comparing them both in btg with the same gear they do the same dps
    i don't know if my rotation is wrong or just the elem% balancing is wrong but anyways i want to hear your opinions on these two since i can't seem to find what class is better in the longrun

for me i preferred crusader game play, melee type cleric and consistent dps. You can check rotation videos online to check how to aura switch and decide your own rotation (i prefer using conviction aura alone )

inqui i played b4, he has higher DPS and kind of a spam fest (to me), you can check rotations to properly understand skill rotation

you have to also consider practical dps. BTG is best dps u can get in game, but it gets different in nest and some bosses, so you have to keep that in mind (thats why i use crusader it is pretty flexible)

it is all up to you to decide what you want to play

Comment

Crusader is more of a burst type class meaning it does very high damage in a short amount of time but then burns out for a while and Inquisitor is purely dps meaning it does many small hits to rack up to big numbers over a period of time. Objectively speaking an Inquisitor has better dps generally especially during long drawn out fights like a raid boss or in high lab nests. A crusader can out damage an inqui if the monster/boss is easy to kill since they are burst and can dish out big damage faster.In my opinion just play which feels better to you in terms of fun and gameplay, Both are the top dps for cleric although inqui is generally stronger than crus

Comment

Inqui for me.
        Simple yet effective. Good debuffs, good PS and all the more good looking with the lightning

Comment

Crusader is pretty much the easiest to use rather than inquisitor since he requires accurate timing on using his abilities, not to mention you need to keep on landing all your skill's hits to deal the maximum amount of damage, pretty much inquisitor needs a bit of a warm up before getting to do its job, but Crusader can pretty much do all the damage the inquisitor can in a few minutes for just around a few seconds, I disagree that crusader "burns out for a while" since his Thor's hammer can pretty much regain its cooldown in just around less than a minute or so, while Inquisitor on the other hand has many long cooldown skills and can simply burn out faster than Crusader which has a lot more skills with shorter cooldowns that doesn't really on continuous hits which is pretty much a disadvantage if an enemy boss moves around too much, even with the right timing there's no telling when will the boss move and a lot of the skill you aimed right at it misses.

Even if this is a Crusader main's opinion, i do think anyone who have witnessed both without using either class will surely agree that Crusader does still has the upperhand in many various situations.
          Debuffs are the only thing that keeps Inqui pretty much deals that much damage, but Crusader has more DPS on his skills if you were to closely observe

Comment

Working...
          X