About Crusader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Crusader

I doubt something about crusader after this patch.
    For the Hammer hand skill, do they decrease action speed of this skill or this is bug? By the way, are there any announce about skill update? I didn't see beside event update.

Hello currently I believe this skill among various paladin skills are bugged to have decreased action speed.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• LostTar
      LostTar commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope this is bug and they fix this bug fast.

I got no problem with hammer hand and hammer hand CM3. Divine vengeance are doing fine too. CM3 lighting strike damage are there too. Is there any new skill bug ?

Comment

Originally posted by Naik2kepuncak View Post
      I got no problem with hammer hand and hammer hand CM3. Divine vengeance are doing fine too. CM3 lighting strike damage are there too. Is there any new skill bug ?
      When I use normal hammer hand, its too slow when compare with before this patch.

Comment

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        they did it intentionally so you would force to use CM3 as far as i know

• LostTar
        LostTar commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but sometime Lighting strike cooldown I need to use hammer hand without CM3. That's too slow. Beside of this, In PVP It can't use CM3. That's so bad feeling for me about this. (The enemy will run out before skill cast done. :<)

cm 3 of crusader increases the damage output of the Hammer Hand, enemies hit in the center of the hammer receive more damage and when they are hit with lightning strike they would receive more damage than usual when you deal damage with hammer hand

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
        cm 3 of crusader increases the damage output of the Hammer Hand, enemies hit in the center of the hammer receive more damage and when they are hit with lightning strike they would receive more damage than usual when you deal damage with hammer hand
        about that hit in center, i realy cant hit it in center when do it in training battle ground ( supa golem sandsack ). If im correct you will do 3 hit if you hit the center right ?
        Is there anyone can show where is the exact center ?

Comment

• CLYMAX
          CLYMAX commented
          Editing a comment
          after you use hammer hand, just aim with your crosshair , if you see that enemies are near infront of you and not on a little bit distance between your character and the spot where hammer hand will land, it will still deal decent amount of damage, but it is on the AoE of the hammer, not the center spot of the hammer hand landing itself

• ZepIic
          ZepIic commented
          Editing a comment
          Hammer hand hits behind the character before it lands and will also move things behind you, confirmed used to be good because of this in pvp. Now is conveniently extremely useless if your opponent knows what SA is.

Originally posted by Naik2kepuncak View Post

about that hit in center, i realy cant hit it in center when do it in training battle ground ( supa golem sandsack ). If im correct you will do 3 hit if you hit the center right ?
        Is there anyone can show where is the exact center ?
        When you hammering a nail , you need to point the hammer in the center of the nail right? That's like that.

Comment

• ZepIic
          ZepIic commented
          Editing a comment
          No, not an awakened one. I'm pretty sure the dev team just tries to ignore the class for as long gaps in time as possible because coding the dual dmg values is too hard for the new team ever since basically all the other classes got changed to 1 stat because it was a good idea.

• Reyisaki
          Reyisaki commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I agree with you, Combining INT+STR is too complicated , they can't found a way to balance this class.
      Working...
      X