Which kali is strongest? From the current patch to the near future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which kali is strongest? From the current patch to the near future

Hello guys, I'm a complete noob with this class so I'd like to ask: Which kali (excluding oracle elder) is currently the strongest (Equipped with un-enhanced BMJ or DDJ) ~
    Gonna gear her with the free skila pouches + either BMJ or DDJ (whichever is better for the class) and other stuffs. My main purpose for this will be dungeon hunt(solo) F6+ and easy raids.

I'd just like to have your thoughts and tips regarding this matter.
    Thanks in advance~

yes‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Comment

Right now, in terms of sheer DPS and ease of use I'd say it's Dark Summoner. I don't know what the future patches hold though. Also, if survivability turns out to be a bigger problem for you (since you'd be doing solo) then you can try Soul Eater which has an awesome passive heal. Definitely not the strongest Kali, but can dish out decent damage once you get the hang of it (it is sort of complicated and has a ridiculously long setup phase). Still, your best call is probably Dark Summoner.
      Last edited by Linilys; 05-23-2020, 01:16 AM.
      Deviantart
      *​​​~*~*​​​~*
      *​​​~*

Comment

Originally posted by Linilys View Post
        Right now, in terms of sheer DPS and ease of use I'd say it's Dark Summoner. I don't know what the future patches hold though. Also, if survivability turns out to be a bigger problem for you (since you'd be doing solo) then you can try Soul Eater which has an awesome passive heal. Definitely not the strongest Kali, but can dish out decent damage once you get the hang of it (it is sort of complicated and has a ridiculously long setup phase). Still, your best call is probably Dark Summoner.
        I agree if u are looking for an INT type DS has a higher DPS than SE.

DS has a fast rotation and easy too
        SE long setup to start her rotation (wish i hope they'll do something about it T-T)

Comment

Working...
        X