Flag sign bug ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag sign bug ??

is flag sign bug or just is my shitty internet ?
    after images do the animation but no damage :c
    [google translate lol ]

Originally posted by Teban19 View Post
    is flag sign bug or just is my shitty internet ?
    after images do the animation but no damage :c
    [google translate lol ]
    You do mean Magic Spears right and not After Images 'cause Flag Sign only makes the Spears go towards it and explode and Arcane Focus is the one that makes the After Images go to the target. Anyway, better test it out thoroughly if it's your internet because it functions fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by vjdarktm View Post

You do mean Magic Spears right and not After Images 'cause Flag Sign only makes the Spears go towards it and explode and Arcane Focus is the one that makes the After Images go to the target. Anyway, better test it out thoroughly if it's your internet because it functions fine by me.
      nah, it's just some players has bug like that in their specific job that others don't have. In my case my main Abyss Walker's SS Dark Conviction has no damage, but to other players it's just fine. In my sub chars it's working just fine also. xD

Comment

• vjdarktm
        vjdarktm commented
        Editing a comment
        It's very weird to say that only your character has a bug but not any others (even your sub-chars). Very unfortunate. Better test it out properly.

• dnsierzechs
        dnsierzechs commented
        Editing a comment
        Read it again, my main only has the problem. Weird right? xD Well.. actually I tested it many times ady. Bout 2months ady? I even took a video of it and reported it.
        Some of my friends has bug skill also on their certain jobs that other people don't have.
        Go check In-game Bug Report (No damage dealt) thread, some people there has same prob. Yea it's weird its like DN hates us. XD
        Last edited by dnsierzechs; 02-17-2018, 09:18 PM.

my flag sign works like 40-60% of the time, and i can't find out why. animation triggers correctly but no damage half of the time.
      no idea if this is ping related, i have 220-230 ms very stable (fiber from europe), and i don't have any "no-dmg-dealt" cases on my many other classes.
      i don't have probelms detonating spears the other ways, or even afterimages with arcane. it's just only the flag.

i'd like to know, do flag works really 100% of the time for you, fellow s.breezurs?

Comment

• jantz23
        jantz23 commented
        Editing a comment
        same thing happened to me.. it seems like there's a chance that the magic spears won't explode upon casting flag sign lol

Originally posted by FannyGigi View Post
      my flag sign works like 40-60% of the time, and i can't find out why. animation triggers correctly but no damage half of the time.
      no idea if this is ping related, i have 220-230 ms very stable (fiber from europe), and i don't have any "no-dmg-dealt" cases on my many other classes.
      i don't have probelms detonating spears the other ways, or even afterimages with arcane. it's just only the flag.

i'd like to know, do flag works really 100% of the time for you, fellow s.breezurs?
      Same for me, even if I'm not lagging flag sign does bug sometimes, just like what you have described. (I live in PH and I have fairly stable internet unless someone else is downloading at home). I crai when that flag redirection worked but has no damage.
      Arcane bug is kinda fixed now but we have another new bug huehue oh well its part of sb's life i guess

Comment

the only thing that is happening to me is "no bubble generation for these skills : Awakened Arcane Focus". Also the Poking Beehive's heraldry Skill Plate ( CD & DMG ).
        Flag works well on me, but on rare occasions such as dropping flag before boss appears will kill flag (with flag sign damage taken 1.6b-2.0b)
        Also casting flag sign on "killing summons mechs" like VN Hell's Chicken's Deadly Rotating Breath (also triggering flag sign damage taken 1.6b-2.0b).
        But most of time, Flag Sign works really well. Spear drag effect may occur sometime but with proper utilization, you can maximize flag sign's usage.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• FannyGigi
          FannyGigi commented
          Editing a comment
          yes the bubble generation bug, as well as flinfling incorrect board damage, spike not castable in air (pvp) no light elem (pvp) are known bug and has been fixed in KR version if you check their patch notes - so it will be fixed soon
          but i didn't find anything about flag sign so i am worried

not talking about mechs here, but you say flag works "most of the time" still - like, if you cast it 100 times in BTG, how many % will it success?

since it seems the case for many sb, i think it deserves a bug report still

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm every 12 ggn hc 2-man party runs, flag sign bug occurs once or twice per run.
          (my actual usage of flag sign is 2 times per boss, since my op-iest combo do drop boss HP that much)

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          FS bug occurence is no random phenomena, i hope our DN 男孩在工作室裡 get to fix this soon.
          Only PRO players know this girl U really are the best gamer around !非常容易

look at this

Last edited by Teban19; 02-25-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          that red connection. :v

• Teban19
          Teban19 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know right :'u

It's just another ping related issue. With high ping you will frequently experience this issue. It happened with Dent Blow after-images when trying to redirect them with Arcane Focus as well. A lot of classes have the same issues such as Sniper, SH, Majesty, WW, Smasher, Machinas, AH. Players with like 60~100ms will rarely get these issues but they do get them sometimes so basically the higher your ping the higher the chance for you to experience it and sadly, these issues have been present for a loooooong time (so I kinda doubt that this will ever get fix).
        IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Working...
        X