Flurry [Awakening]Spinning Cut vs CM3 Rough Sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flurry [Awakening]Spinning Cut vs CM3 Rough Sweep

Was playing on my second Flurry and noticed that skill plates are affecting Awakened Spinning Cut now where before it wasn't. Is it better to get awakened spinning cut now over prioritizing CM3 by not learning the awakened one? Need some help on this topic because I suck at calculations especially in DN

Thanks in advance!

Yes, skill plates are fixed if that's what you are saying. However...

CM III Deep Pierce is a core skill of Flurry. If your Enhanced Spinning Cut is doing more than Deep Pierce, you are not playing it right.

Also, using [Awakened] Spinning Cut disables the CD reset of Rough Sweep EXi, which significantly reduces DPS output.

I strongly recommend referring to the Flurry guide present in this same section of the forum.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• hamooda3000
      hamooda3000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for all the quick replies! I guess I'll continue my Flurry as how it is for now then. Hopefully CM2 will be fixed soon in the near future since it has already been bugged for a few months.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      bug fix? it might take a few weeks... or a few months or even a year before it is fixed, they always plan ahead and disregard anything that includes bugs on other class' skill functionality

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      The bug will be fixed in a few patches. It apparently was already done in KDN based on their patch notes (which includes bug fixes, unlike ours...)

there is a guide regarding the flurry class, proper skill rotation, details and whatknots that you should refer to for more detail, just keep on searching and digging in if its in the last pages

Comment

Working...
    X