AVA element Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVA element Attack

Hello guys, I'm using Avalanche character, I'm just asking if what is the best dragon jade stats should I use for my character since my character born with an ice attack, ill try to add attack u.jade with 8% of ice attack but when I check the elemental attack it goes no change after all. Also, I check the other u.jade with a water attribute, but I found that on-ice attack it indicates -15% ice attack? What are these guys? Just confuse? Thanks

You are using an ECJ short for Elemental Converter Jade just go use attack jades that adds ice attack

Comment

Answering your question, the type of dragon jade you are using is the type that converts all non-elemental attack into the element type of the dragon jade.

To be elaborate, the type of dragon jade you are using is the "Element Converting Jade" or simply in short, ECJ.

There are 4 types of ECJ comprising all 4 Elements in the game such as Fire (Heatwave), Ice (Iceberg), Dark (Abyss), and Light (Lightning) respectively.

The Game calls it "Attribute Dragon Jade" which in fact, Elements are rather classified as "Attributes" within the game's files, but players tend to call the Attribute Dragon Jades "ECJ" since it sounds formal and an accurate title for such an item that converts non-elemental base skills, most class that do not attain an elemental skill set should acquire and equip the ECJ onto their main weapon.

Most ECJ will deduct -15% of the element that you choose to equip on your elemental atk stat, that is the penalty, i think it is done to avoid having all non-elemental class to out-dps the elemental class respectively.

The Deducted elemental atk varies among all the Quality grades of dragon jades ranging from 15% on epic dragon jades to lesser elemental deduction from higher grade dragon jades.

The below image shows each ECJ's dragon jade icon would look like and the tooltip ingame
      Crude diagram of the ECJ

Currently there are 2 types of Dragon Jades available for use:

Champion Dragon Jades and Victory Dragon Jades. The Difference between the 2 are of stats variation and how much boost in stat it will provide when equipped, unfortunately the Epic Grade Champion Dragon Jades are no longer available for purchase from the Nest Point Store due to the implementation of new Dragon Jade boxes that will provide players with Epic Grade Victory Dragon Jades.

Champion Dragon Jades or CDJ has an upper hand towards the Victory Dragon Jades considering it has better stats boost and variation, but unlike the Victory Dragon Jade, it is rather difficult to craft or acquire a higher grade of CDJ than the VDJ (Let's make the naming short since its a bit tedious to type in every letters on the word)

Victory Dragon Jades or VDJ is a cost friendly item for newbies that do not have enough gold to spare to buy dragon jades from the TH or for budget players (could be a cheapskate, can't judge them tho) The drawback from its easy achievable higher grades from getting it as random instances from the dragon jade box you buy from the Nest point store, is its stat variation and the stat boost, there are many times that you would keep getting the stats from the dragon jade that your character cannot use, and in the process, you keep on purchasing boxes until you are out of Nest points! and newbies gets a lot of free nest points from a source ingame (Hint: Traveler Free) but it is insufficient to provide a character with a full set of dragon jades to use on their journey, so it is still necessary to buy atleast a few Epic grade CDJ from the TH and depending on what grade of Dragon jade the player is trying to purchase, prices may vary, and currently the prices of epic dragon jades on TH is surprisingly high considering it is limited in stock and only available to purchase on the TH (Level 95 Epic Champion Dragon Jades, don't mistake it on the low level dragon jades on TH)

There are 4 grades of Dragon jades:

Epic, Unique, High Grade Unique, and Legend.

Epic dragon jades has few stat variation that may include the main attribute (STR/AGI/INT) offensive stats (Patk &/or Matk | CritChance&CritDMG) or any other survival stats (HP%/HP+/VIT)

Same goes for the Unique Dragon Jades but much higher.

High Grade Unique Dragon Jades are below par on the Legend Grade's stat variation, has less stat boost than that of the legend grade but only just a fair difference that makes the Legend Dragon Jade still the most powerful ofc, but in terms of being on a budget, the High Grade Unique Dragon Jades is for you.

For more details about that, you can check your Growth Guide on your ingame HUD, right side of your screen just below the minimap.

Comment

Usually, characters with natural elements will use patk/matk jades.. because they already have skills to enhance their elements further
        having too many elements % is bad, in some way

Comment

Depend on your current % element. If your element hasnt gone past 100% with self buff yet, then go for jade with ice atk. If it has, then go for matk stat

Comment

So how do you get c dj now ? Higher labyrinth floors ?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              I've looked the epic dragon jades on TH, i've seen that there's still plenty of epic dragon jades for sale, but most of the stats only offers fewer stat variation and most of them are the same since it came from CBN (by obtaining the paws as you said and trading it for a Dragon jade box)

Actually Victory Dragon Jades are more of a good alternative to hunt for higher grade of dragon jades, i've already got several unique dragon jades from buying the boxes from the Nest point store but i've never have gotten across on getting a Legend grade dragon jade (i'm not gonna expect on getting one either way)
              But most of the jades you get, even if its unique, its not the preferred stats for your character at most.

The New implementation of jades is actually fair enough, unlike from before newbies can only get epic grade of jades, but right now they can get a chance of a higher grade of jades better than epic ones, the only drawback is that they can't store in on their server storage which is a disappointment, but atleast they have not removed Champion Dragon Jades (unique and above) entirely in the game, if they did its a disaster (crafting them wouldn't be that much of a trouble now)

The new implementation of the Dragon jade, overall with the Talismans and Heraldry is actually a good move in my opinion from the devs, since this will easily let newbies and returnees to get good enough gear since the Nests got tougher unlike from before i can finish lab 5th floor with a neris equipped character, now i can barely complete a run without dying on lab 1 or 2, its tough for me (was running FM, not sure if its gonna be the same with Fission Nests)

I'm still barely getting the hand of things ingame, so maybe most of my opinions aren't really on point, but for all honesty, the new implementation of the Victory Dragon jades, talisman and heraldry is newbie friendly, and also budget friendly (i would take the chances of getting higher grade of gear for just spending a few or a lot of points instead of spending gold to craft, and could invest the gold i've saved for something else)

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              those sold from TH are old stocks, probably came from halloween bingo event. victory jades good moved you say? i've open more than 50 of those boxes only 2 or 3 epic jades suitable to my class and they are inferior compared to epic champion jades. getting L jade probably you need to open 10,000 boxes, and no guarantee suitable to your class. so it's crappy.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              uhh yeah it is odd... since i've opened boxes using an AGI based class and yet i keep getting STR and INT... and when i tried opening boxes using my crusader sub character, i keep getting AGI, it is pointless at some point... but unfortunately for someone like me who's on a budget, this is a good alternative, even if the unique dragon jade i get isn't the right stat for my character, i can atleast sell it, or maybe use it if it proves to be useful at some extent, it's also a good source of gold by selling off the victory dragon jades you won't be using, its not that entirely crappy for me since i live off from scraps

2 MATK% and 2 ICE% is the go to for Avalanche, since it is the most balanced option, we don't have self ele buff so 2 ice% can help balance it.

and don't use ECJ for Avalanche even though all elements are balanced for her. just please don't.

Comment

I forgot to mention as people have been telling you, ECJ is not advisable for use on a character with elemental base skills such as the Avalanche (Ice) since it deducts elemental atk and converts all non-elemental attacks into an elemental atk.

Also, having a Higher Elemental Atk Doesn't mean you will deal better damage than the others who have chosen to get some attack dragon jades that increases their attack power instead of increasing their elemental attack, your elemental attack shouldn't go beyond 100% of elemental atk, since as i remember, there is something called "Diminishing" effect for players who has a lot of elemental atk but has less attack power considering they have chosen to get more elemental atk than having a balanced elemental atk and attack power, both of these stats should be proportional to each other in order to have the maximum dps potential a character can do since elemental atk only increases your dps base on your attack power, so if you have a lower attack power even though you've got beyond 100% elemental atk in the process, it will only deal less dps than another character with just atleast 80% elemental attack but has a higher attack power than your character.

Some elemental class do not have buffs to support them to increase their elemental attack like the Avalanche, Oracle Elder, and some other class, that they tend to have a split selection of types of attack dragon jades to use, such as having their main and secondary weapons to be equipped with attack dragon jades that increases elemental atk, and then for the empty slots on accessories, they equip an attack dragon jade that increases their attack power by a small percentage, this is the general idea for players who are using elemental base classes without a buff to increase their elemental attack, ofc most players would also rather increase their attack power instead of focusing on their elemental atk considering they have other sources to increase their elemental atk high enough to deal enough dps, and these comes from Costume apparels (your overall, or by armor parts) Costume Accessories, and Costume Weapons, but all of these are a lot more expensive than getting a full set of unique dragon jades, but they are cost efficient in the long run since costume stats doesn't change from time to time unlike equipments, dragon jades, etc. so other players tend to invest over costumes instead of prioritizing getting higher-end gear for their characters.

Comment

Working...
              X