Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ruina going to be a better DPS with awakening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ruina going to be a better DPS with awakening?

Title says it all, afaik ruina has the lowest dps (not sure, maybe because only a few to none play this class so no knowledge about its dps)

Ruina has the most DPS than Defensio, as far as i know, but Defensio has a lot more perks than Ruina in terms of tankiness, and also the buffs defensio has, Ruina is basically a basic DPS counterpart of defensio, less complicated skill rotation, less combo needed to deal full damage of all your skills, and also a higher DPS than Defensio.

Someone recommended me to go defensio when i asked which class to choose (trying for a machina class because of the awakening rewards this month for her awakening update, its a good deal to take and its free)

Originally posted by [SPeanut]s View Post
    u should go Defensio pre-awake
    pre-awake
    • Defensio would deal alot more dps than a Ruina whatever the situation unless your a robot and doesnt make mistakes playing Ruina
    • Defensio's cm3 is one of the best AOE skills ingame meanwhile Ruina doesnt have any
    • subjective
    • Defensio's cm3 rotation is pretty 123click while her taunt stacking rotation is quite complicated, Ruina i say is complicated for beginners but tbh its not that hard
    • kek im sorry for ruina but everything she does, a fensio can do better dps/tanking

roles are now more realized so pick Ruina if u want a dps role while Defensio if tank/>dps
    post-awake
    • Ruina > Defensio as a dps
    • i'd say Defensio still has the better aoe but Ruina doesnt fall far
    • subjective
    • Huge change in both rotations, Ruina would be easier and Defensio would be tedious
    • Ruina as a dps, Defensio as a tank/dps dps tank revamp, also defensio would have the most spammable eggshell of all the tanks thanks to repair
    here is the suggestion he made

Here is a LINK for a video regarding their awakening skills
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-01-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Even after awakening, Ruina DPS still mediocre. No where near the top.
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by zArAthena View Post
        Even after awakening, Ruina DPS still mediocre. No where near the top.
        What about Defensio?
        ~Experience Is Key, Live Life, Dream Big~

Comment

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          Defensio is meant to be tanker, not a dps class. The answer should be obvious enough, no?

as a main machina(ruina) you cant expect HIGH DPS on ruina coz its burst damage...well its will get faster skill rotation due to the cooldown on overcharge. low DPS but hell the damage...

Comment

Working...
        X