X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• senbad7
    replied
    all devs. bring back defensio please
    Last edited by senbad7; 03-28-2022, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• launcelot
    replied
    Noticed that you can stack buff coming from stepping over a recovery circle spawned from a Leap Over and another from Beat Down. Results in a doubled regen. Add in an overclock regen you get very good regen values.

Leave a comment:

• Adhelaida
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Please refer to my last post here for a few updates about Defensio, I sincerely apologize if you already learned the Air Current (while it's not 100% bad, it is not recommended overall) awake passive, I should have updated the guide earlier.

• Adhelaida
    replied
    Some new changes:

~Provoke effect removed from Taunting Blow
    ~New skill added -> Provoke

New build

Air Shove Awakening Passive:

Up to you. I don't take it nor recommend it in general because it can interrupt your DPS, since Defensio can stay in Super Armor all the time if playyed well, the passive could trigger more often than you would want it to, ideally. It is, however, an occasional life saver. So, base your choice in these 2 reasons.

Taunting Blow Awakening Passive:

Originally you would never make use of this passive.
    Last edited by Adhelaida; 10-01-2018, 12:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DamnRegret
    replied
    very kind sir thank you for your sharing an idea to us..specially for all newbie like me thank you..

thumbs up +3!

Leave a comment:

• Adhelaida
    commented on 's reply
    I see, I tested various rotations as well, the one I recorded seemed the most appealing to me, not to say the difference in DPS with the different rotations wasn't high anyway.

• Jakielyn
    commented on 's reply
    Just looking for some other ways that BtW 20% damage boost gives by squeezing Ruination, Beat Down, Taunting Blow.

Looking at some of the vids.
    Aerial Taunting Blow is nothing more but a filler.

The Air Shove doesn't work cause TB was disabled as I observed.

Guess back to my same rotation.

• Adhelaida
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm but why would you use aerial TB instead CM3?

• Jakielyn
    replied
    I just want to know if [Awakened] Taunting Blow will be always on because it can interrupt any skills whatever the F it wants.
    Maybe squeeze in like BtW>Ruination>Beat Down EXi>[Aerial] TB
    or put Air Shove after Beat Down EXi to gain height and call it [Aerial] TB.

Leave a comment:

• launcelot
    replied
    Overclock buff replacing BtW buff solves that long time bug where your team mates sometimes get a debuff from your costume weapon. Adds to more opportunities for costume weapons to be more team friendly than before.

Leave a comment:

• Adhelaida
    replied
    9. Awakening

>Flow Trough does not throw things way far away anymore for when had to kick something so no point on spending SP on it.
    >Damage amplification debuff got moved from Flow Up to Rock Away so no point on spending SP on it.
    >Feel free to get Flying Knee Kick if you feel nostalgia or that it will be somewhat useful, it doesnt seems so to me.
    >Ruina's Ultimate does a lot of damage if can connect all the hits.
    >Damage-transfer from Overcharge is not a thing anymore.
    >Overclocking now gives the Shield that BTW used to give to us and our partymates and also buff us(self) with 10% PATK and 40% PDEF, it is a nice buff but it is still the Shield for our partymates so don't be selfish.
    >Repair got it's CD increased waa.
    >Current Steams are not consumed if Overboost is released.
    >Leap Over does not make us fly ridiculously high anymore.
    >Beyond The Wall is now a skill for damage and buff our main skills for damage.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	14kxyqc.png Views:	1 Size:	203.1 KB ID:	136908

Defensio's Gameplay have changed a little bit. Since the damage-transfer from Overcharge is gone, you need to rely on all your skills now, no more 60~70% Total Damage from TB at the skills details at the end of a run. Right now it is still your Top 1 but with around 21% instead.

Skill plates:
    Taunting Blow -> CD
    Repair -> CD
    Lariat -> CD
    Leap Over -> CD

Here's the most appealing skill rotation to me so far. In case it isn't obvious, I only recorded almost 2 minutes because killing the golem with the actual gears for my Defensio would have supposed a 10 minutes video which aren't necessary to show clear enough how the rotation goes (and also kinda sad).

>Be aware that using Beat Down Instant too soon after BTW>Ruination could cancel Ruination and you don't want this to happen and waiting too much could make the Instant layer vanish which is less disturbing but you neither want this to happen.
    >It feels pretty smoothly to me to do Foot Stomp>Ducking>Step Up>Beat Down/Leap Over
    >I might have pass on detonate some Recovery Current, try to explode them all, first 6.5k% per explosion aren't that bad and second you might mess up the rotation cause of going into the air without BTW or Ruination off CD. It is a good filler overall.
    >Use Ruina's Ultimate whenever you seem prudent to do it so you can connect all the hits or at least most of them.
    >I didn't give a fu about debuffing with Rock Away because there's usually (if not always) a class with said debuff at my party so I don't need to worry but I think you should if this isn't your case.

Last edited by Adhelaida; 05-19-2018, 09:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• [SPeanut]s
    commented on 's reply
    It is almost 50% stronger with +1 TB. After alot of runs and figuring how to make TB detonate always i have noticed the real problem about the cm3- due to the explosions, you cannot see the boss and the numbers pooping up around you its hard to tell if the normal attacks are hitting the boss and also longer cast time on ground making beyond the wallnot up 24/7

conclusion - 4x is better, ive returned to the old neko

• Adhelaida
    commented on 's reply
    Just like when RM was bug, i got kicked from a lot of parties due to their fear to kill the boss in 0.01s, its really sad. Unfortunately i havent heard about a fix of TB's Bug on KR yet so this could be long...

• Agent3554
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, now they're banning me in PVP cuz of this bug.

They tainted the reputation of defensio, kicking defensios immediately because of the fear that they might use the bug.

At least you can't do this on DWC, but they still kick me even if it doesnt work due to their fear in defensio

Now I can't play PVP D:

• Agent3554
    replied
    Here's my collection of ideas which I'm currently doing right now:

1. Taunting Blow (CD)
    2. Lariat (CD)
    3. Repair (CD)
    4. [Open Slot]

List of Skill Plate I saved for the Open Slot:
    Beat Down (DMG) - Increase damage for filler skill (For people who use CM3 Rotation) in PVE
    Beyond The Wall (CD) - If you desire to make yourself tougher (unless you maxed the BTW to 17) both in PVP and PVE
    Beyond The Wall (MP) - For 8v8 Respawn PVP, to replenish your mana
    Fly By (CD) - Perfect for CM3 Bug in PVP as well :3 (So you can spam it without having a problem waiting for Fly By cooldown to be completed, while the Lariat and TB is waiting to be linked with Fly By)

Tip (Optional): Max your lariat if you want to use it for PVP, hehe (I don't know if +1 Skill accessories work in pvp as well, but I'm dumb anyways so I'll use it for PVP [+1 Lariat = Left Ring ; +1 Taunting Blow = Right Ring]
    Last edited by Agent3554; 11-07-2017, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X