Majesty is going extinct...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majesty is going extinct...

With the current skill, majesty become unknown-purpose class (dps but not really dps..support but not really support) If u play it u will know what I mean.
    Force User used to be a support and semi-dps, sharing Beyond Time, do Time-Stop, Attribute debuff ~ ~ ~
    But now BT become self-buff and not really helping in nest, just look at that bosses moving around, majesty surely having a hard time to do its thing.

What do u guys think ?

I think it's true, but not just Majesty faces these problems. Wait for content that suits Majesty, or wait for skills adjustment, or make do with this. You can also consider trying another class. Explore your options.
    才能は開花させるもの
    センスは磨くもの
    Seraphimu・RillaRooMaraphimuTaliceGrayKarifene

Comment

• GedClack
      GedClack commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh hi Seraphimu, I know you since long time ago, and read your guide on majesty, good job on that.
      Yep I am trying other class, since it's not a good time to play majesty right now...

• Seraphimu
      Seraphimu commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be mistaken, I don't have a Majesty guide.

• GedClack
      GedClack commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait what ?? owss.. it's years ago in CC forum.. well sorry, I must be mistaken @.@

Majesty is a DPS, a good one at that. If you're having a hard time playing her effectively, please read this.
    Last edited by Fabulous; 10-25-2017, 11:15 PM. Reason: link
    Discord: Fabulous #3971
    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
    Class Updates Document
    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
    YouTube Channel

Comment

• GedClack
      GedClack commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't see your link @.@
      Edit : sorry did not noticed the link XD
      Last edited by GedClack; 11-03-2017, 08:34 PM.

• X1989
      X1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      click on the "read this" part

Hi look at this. :-]

https://youtu.be/EiFeYj_jQ5E

Or this one too. :3

https://youtu.be/6cTMscLeOyI

These are old though so I'm gonna have to make more videos to show some current content potential. I think I'll make some of the Limit Break nests after reset or something.

But really Majesty/ChaosMage/Obscuria is completely fine as a class, the only real issues are with the instant eating up your tumble but that only really requires you to position more safely since you should know your reaction timing is slower than some other classes. There's also Force Shield and Force Mirror being kind of useless/counter productive for both types of ForceUser/Mystic/Arcanist, so we all hope that eventually there will be a rework to the whole 2nd specialization to help bring both classes more up to date.
    Last edited by Echelos; 10-25-2017, 11:27 PM.
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

Majesty Still good, not too OP and Not too Weak its Well Balanced, Just need to fix Focus Gravity Bug.... Also a gravity rush remake will be very good for her(that skill sux, who wants to be a ball?genius ideas).

P.S ive been playing Majesty/FU since 24.

Comment

• GedClack
        GedClack commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep I still cannot see when is the better time to use Gravity Rush other than to sprint to places

I actually believe Majesty if played right is rather overpowered..... It is just hard to reach that level being similar to Gladiator, where only pretty much Crunchyfrog, Bullet, and a few other players hit that point from what I've seen on YouTube.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• GedClack
        GedClack commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you mean VERY HARD ?

I think she's fun, despite the fact that I used to like a lot more how she was played before than nowdays. I still have a Majesty bias.

Speaking of Majesty I kinda want to get back after being oner a year of playing just randomly and not being too invested because life happened, and I'm lost.

I even used to have a Majesty guide but it was more like a personal write up of stuff I wanted to have in mind when playing, but I ended up writting it in a way anyone could get it and opening the link. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...gIroJzyJE/edit

Looking back at it and boy did things change a lot in one year or it's just me? This guide is older than the update that fixed the 150 SP in second class problem, but I'm adding skills and what I have in the guide and what I did in the skill simulator doesn't add up the same, I can't even reach 45 SP with the same.

Tho I don't see major skill reworks and Charged Missiles still look useless, I'm wrong?

I'm assuming just going by my gut that everyone and their mothers are building Majesty like this and I will probably do so too: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00--------0

Anything I need to know?

Comment

• GedClack
        GedClack commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 to latency issue, it's just the skill must hit the target, and that information must confirmed by the server and only then we can do TripleOrbs Instant EX.

• Chocorroles
        Chocorroles commented
        Editing a comment
        Somebody really needs to run a test on the tick rate we are running with and bring it to Eyedentity. I have always thought the number must be pretty low and yeah that's bad.

• GedClack
        GedClack commented
        Editing a comment
        and you know what.. sometimes when I have a lag spike for 1-2 seconds, all my skills does no damage at all for around 5-10 seconds, while after the spike my connection is fine, my team is doing damage and I even test it with the chat window

Guys any news on Majesty skill balance or Revamp in the near future (1-3 months) ?
      If not, I am about to do Job Change , and I need advice on which is better dps saleana, elestra or smasher in PVE and which class is more acceptable in Nest ?

*I am tired building my majesty, it need above average equipments (minimum Maeda +20) to be acceptable dps which can be achieved from other dps class with only neris+20 T_T
      *and I am not that rich to gear up Calypse or RuDN Legend eq
      Last edited by GedClack; 11-20-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous
        Fabulous commented
        Editing a comment
        No news on revamp for Majesty. I don't think she needs one, but the SEA server might have worse latency than I thought.

Since you don't intend to get L-grades, I assume you just want to run 4-man content, which all the sorcs are fine for. Saleana and Smasher deal similar DPS, with Smasher pulling ahead if the pilot is good. Since you have latency issues with Majesty, I believe your DPS on those two will be similar. Elestra has the lowest DPS, but she offers a 20% damage taken debuff to improve the damage of her party members, so she's basically a team player.

• GedClack
        GedClack commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys for the info, yes sometimes I have lag spike (minor or major) makes me having a bad time performing dps with majesty,

so two of you suggesting Smasher to be the better DPS ?
        As I read from the other post, does Smasher's CM3 and Laser Cutter Awakening are bad choices? (any news on near-future revamp ?)
        *I am afraid it will be like Majesty's useless Charged Missile and Gravity Rush, that's holding back the DPS factor
        Last edited by GedClack; 11-21-2017, 03:42 AM.

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        Smasher CM3 and LC awakening still useless, and no news on revamp it.
        Be notice that Smasher also have a bug when you cast Laser Ray, no bubble consume and no dmg deal either. Not sure if this is affected by lag or not.

Still holding on here using my Maj as main.

Comment

well if anyone of you my majesty sisters wanna support a rework/revamp for majesty awkening skills please do support.
        Please Rework or Remake the Majesty Class Awakening Skills, Gravity Rush has no sense other than dashing ,dps wise its too slow and i just cant find a good

Comment

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't worry about skill balancing/revamp/remake as it will come for all classes.
          Just don't expect it to come soon.

Well I think majesty i one of the best sorc classes. Well depends on how you utilize the skills of majesty. Gravity Rush is one of the helpful skills. each ball explodes twice after hitting it. Thus, this incurr more damage to the monster / fellow player. ♥♥
        and mind you Majesty is a DPS class love you all♥

Comment

• nanalouis
          nanalouis commented
          Editing a comment
          wow really ? i haven't use that skill for ages since the bugs

• mejyn09
          mejyn09 commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for leaving a comment ms nanalouis yeah majesty is really good to use now . bugs are gone . not sure about the buff tho that comes with meditation because sometimes it doesnt work on pvp* but on PVE its working . I highly recommend Majesty ♥♥

• DHM
          DHM commented
          Editing a comment
          so the balls of gravity are now exploding(doing damage) when u hit it with gravity rush?

Yes DHM its perfectly working ok now. Gravity Rush deals big damage together with the GRAVITY balls :*
        Last edited by mejyn09; 01-08-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

how many majesties still holding on?

Comment

Working...
          X