Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with gearing guide sorceress classes! [new player

Hello everyone!

I`m a new player in dragon nest and i`m having trouble to find guides to show some progression in gear equipments!

So, i decided to invest in sorceress classes. I currently have a Majesty, Black Mara and Smasher (all with dark properties). They are all +20 Neris with chiron equipments. I participated in the altea box event, so im waiting for tier 2 medeas set. I have about 50k to invest. My doubts: What should i invest for acessories? I dont have any dragon jades, heradrys or talismans lvl 95. What sould i be investing by priority?

how many characters did you included on your "participation" for the surprise event? after that i will have my say on your questions, and what is 50k

Comment

Actually the question is very simple: I have 50.000 gold and the prizes of altea box event. Nothing else. What should i buy for my classes (Majesty and Black Mara) in priority? I dont have heraldrys, talisman and 95 jades ( and acessories)

Comment

Chiron equipment? you mean Chiron accessories? Well if you do have then stay, if not get them first.

Get your dragon jade, heraldies, talismans first. For jade, 95 Epic will do, as Unique grade too expensive. Heraldies wise just buy any from the TH with trash or MATK 3rd stat will do, it cost not that much as INT 3rd stat. Talisman you may just go clear NM for Magic grade after you acquiring Jades and Heraldies and your Medea reward. Rare grade talisman is just a bit expensive.

Priorities? Chiron acce & Dragon Jade & Heraldies (should be within 50k budget) -> Magic grade Talisman (farm yourself) -> Other
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          why buy heraldries w/ trash 3rd stats, u can have 95 heraldries w/ no 3rd stats for free just do the 93 to 95 main quest.

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          well then since TS has the budget, then he can straight go for MATK 3rd stat then, or trash stat if he is lazy to complete main quest

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          he seems to know the game, he asked this question like he already played the game yet he posted something regarding him being a newbie, i don't think we need to bother answering the question if he knows what to do and he does what he wants to do

you didn't answered my question re-read what i posted above, did you participated your black mara? your majesty? your smasher?

Comment

Originally posted by voutrincy View Post
          Hello everyone!

I`m a new player in dragon nest and i`m having trouble to find guides to show some progression in gear equipments!

So, i decided to invest in sorceress classes. I currently have a Majesty, Black Mara and Smasher (all with dark properties). They are all +20 Neris with chiron equipments. I participated in the altea box event, so im waiting for tier 2 medeas set. I have about 50k to invest. My doubts: What should i invest for acessories? I dont have any dragon jades, heradrys or talismans lvl 95. What sould i be investing by priority?
          Based on this, I can say you are a minimal spender and do not intend to be a hardcore farmer, yes? If so, I'd say don't bust all of your 50kg on either Talisman, Heraldry or Jades and do the following instead:

1. Go to Channel 1 and party with pubs for Nightmare dungeons (NM Master) to get your free Lv 95 Champion talismans. Don't worry about 3rd stats on talismans for now. Partying with pubs needs patience and time, invest in that first.
          2. Get Lvl 95 Heraldries that drop in Nests but since they drop very minimally - I suggest buy the ones that don't have 3rd stat dirt cheap in TH.
          3. Get Lvl 93 Dragon Jades for now - which you can get by spamming Cathedral Confessional in Rhadames. You will need the Memory Fragments anyway and you can get it in Cathedral Confessional.

One pro tip: Don't rush things if you can get it for free. It will make your DN experience more worthwhile, rather than buying things off TH immediately and not working hard for it. You will appreciate things in DN more, and not quit after 3-6 months because you're bored either 1) you're stuck at your current gearing requirements or 2) you're not satisfied because you already have everything bought off TH.

Aim to convert your Medea T2 to Calypse because this is where you will get the highest character improvement. So start farming for the materials i.e. Spera, High Grade Garnet and Veteran Stones. Use your 50kg in conversion because each converter costs 5kg.

Or perhaps you can join a decent guild where you can develop in-game friendships that accompany you to Nests to farm conversion/upgrade materials.

Once you're more comfortable with the game, start farming cubes to craft your genesis accessories. They will take time, but if you have at least 4 alt characters. You can get all 4 accessories in about 8 weeks with persistent farming.

Been there, done that - just trust me
          Last edited by TheAyikita; 04-08-2018, 06:47 PM.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Hi. Since you have 3 sorcs, its best to invest in shareable gears.
            IMHO, you should prioritize the following
            1. Plates. Plates with magic attack (lower variant) are kinda cheap now. this will be very useful since you share 3 INT classes
            2. Jades.
            3. Accessories.
            4. Talismans

Comment

Originally posted by justlance View Post
              Hi. Since you have 3 sorcs, its best to invest in shareable gears.
              IMHO, you should prioritize the following
              1. Plates. Plates with magic attack (lower variant) are kinda cheap now. this will be very useful since you share 3 INT classes
              2. Jades.
              3. Accessories.
              4. Talismans
              1. plates can be good enough if you hunt them at normal nests, there's no need to buy the plates with additional stats in TH, it will be a good advantage to get most of them, but he will rather waste his gold over for nothing, its much better to party up with people in volcano nest or grievous guardian nest
              2. epic lvl95 jades can either be bought with gold on the TH, or purchased on the nest point store with nest points, the latter is much more efficient, do the guide task as to where it will give you obsession armor parts, disassemble them and he will get 2500 nest points instantly for 16 gold fee for the disassemble service, and he can freely buy jades, if he didn't get any of the stats fit for the sorceress (INT at this matter) then he can buy some of the jades at TH if he's too hasty doing so (farming for the jades will save up gold, and make your time worthwhile in the game, the TS that is asking for help literally isn't a new player if he knows what he's asking)
              3. Accessories can be purchased using nest points at the nest point store from the priestess of darkness npcs located at both ends of saint haven (west and east, easily located on map)
                using gold to purchase accessories, is just a waste, rather farm for nest points, go to abyss dungeons at lvl 93 dungeons and obtain some of the lvl93 accessories that could be useful before you waste your gold to things unnecessary
              4. Talismans again, can be purchased from the priestess of darkness npc located at both east and west sides of saint haven, you need nightmare points to purchase talismans, but you can accept a quest regarding the nightmare when you try to take a look on the quest tab of the priestess of darkness at the west side of the saint haven map (its mocha) she's near the portal you've leveld up from 80~95, after talking to her, she will give you 1,000 nightmare points, you can use that to buy 1 talisman item, this item you can use to randomly get a talisman to equip, after that you will complete a guide task and you will receive some lvl90 talismans, which can be useful to get you a good start (but since you're really lying about being a new player... i don't really feel sympathy over you if you waste your gold)
              this is targeted towards the TS, anyone who gets offended by this, i don't know what to say to you, but you can see the title and his questions, its literally obvious

Comment

Genesis 95 or Green Dragon Time Attack 95L rings/necklaces are the best but they are very expensive.

Cheaper alt: You can buy Green Dragon Time Attack Service run and pass all items for them. Ask them to collect only the dragon wrath coupon and 4 coupons will get you free Rings, Earrings, Necklaces 95S (with 5%patk 5% matk) at the Priest inside the nest selection map. This would be much cheaper than trying to make Genesis Accesories... (as of Mid2008).

Cheaper alternatives are 90L and 93L rings which are quite good too (if you happen to have 90L jades and some FD plates, FD boosting items).

95A accesories are kinda average. If you do not have much money, go for 95S via buying service run or buy 90/93L and 90L jades.

If u have a lot of money , go for Genesis.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                  Mr.Shovels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wait, really? because i am aiming for green dragon accessories since it might be cheaper, but i cant find an accessory on TH that is being sold, i don't know if its tradable or can be sealed, hope it can be server storaged as well...

how much was the service fee for GDN Time attack? and how many materials you would be able to collect? would you be able to obtain a set for just 1 run? and since you can enhance it to +3, i might just go for it instead of genesis accessory, because its way expensive than maybe rather having a service run at GDN to collect the materials

95S rings/necklaces which can be obtained from using 4 dragon Wrath (in GDN Timeattack) cannot be server stored/traded via TradeHouse. The only way is to buy the service run (the price varies depending on each server). My gears are quite bad too and I do not know how many we get per run but I saw it on youtube. I just changed my rings to 93L +80L jades and I saw about 35% dmg boost yesterday so this is another option if your budget is tight.

Try searching youtube with keywords : Green dragon nest time attack service run SEA
                Yes, I think costs of buying service run is much lower than making Genesis but there is no FD on 95S accesories.

But there are other 95S rings which can be traded... but it grants only 3.5%patk * 3.5% matk OR only 5%matk (no ptak), only 5% patk(no makt). This kind of 95S rings can be bought in Trading Houses. The price is kinda average... I think 93L rings + 90L jades are better than this 2nd tier 95S rings.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                  Mr.Shovels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you do know that its hard to get FD at this level of gear compared from before where you can easily stack FD, CRTDMG is the trend now.

• frapucino
                  frapucino commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You should look at the overall attack of 95S low stat rings and +low stat 95S jades 5,000-9000attack)
                  The overall dmg is not much higher than 93Lring+90L Jade. ...about 7,000 attack+1000allstat+crit+200fd in each ring, + 0.1% more ele% atk ....

If you manage to own 95S Jades with 17,330 atk, you should go for 95items....

but if you own low stat 95S jades, DMG is roughly the same as using 93L+90Ljade... if u own FDplates, FD tailsman, FD titles, FD costomes, & have about 1,500FD before using the rings, 93L+90Ljade boost more DMG than low stats 95S with 5,000atk jade and 3.5%atk. I would say:

A+ : Genesis& 95L rings from GDN TimeAtk +95L jade
                  A-: 95S which use dragon wraths from GDNTImeATK +95S jade with 17,330
                  B+: 95S with 5%atk (only patk or only matk) +95S jade with 17,330
                  B: 95S 3.5% with 95S jade with 17,330
                  B-: 93L rings + 90L jade OR (Equal to) 95S 3.5% with 5,000-9,000ATK 90S jade ---Which is better depends on your base FD before using rings.
                  C+: 95A ring with 95A jade.

• Mr.Shovels
                  Mr.Shovels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol, well ok then, its just funny because you have your own world to tell stories

Yes, if you have a good stat 95S jade or 95L jades to be equipped, any 95A,s, are better than 93L rings+90L jades.

But if you have only 95A jades and 95A rings (or 95S with 3.5%atk), I think 93L rings +90L jades are better given that u use some FDtailsman, FD plates, and ur overall FD before using the rings is more than 1,500FD:

Comment

fury hanger, determination, hot,cold passion seal, peaceful mind seal are level 95 unique accessories

yes, these accesories can be obtained from having 160,000 communities points. You can do it with beggars quests in Saint Haven but it may take about 1-2 months.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                    Mr.Shovels commented
                    Editing a comment
                    no, you cannot obtain what type of accessory you want, you will have to purchase a magical accessory box which costs 160,000 crystal points, and not community points, the box will randomly give you 1 type of accessory.

you can earn 160,000 points in just a matter of 2 weeks, this is because if you are eager to farm for the box, since you can earn a maximum of 120,000 crystal points every other week, refer to my guide here Link: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...beggar-s-boxes
                Working...
                X