Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Gradually Build Up Your Gear? (Elestra)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Gradually Build Up Your Gear? (Elestra)

I'm a returning player and have not played the game for 5 years. I'm starting from scratch, I mean a totally new account because I already forgot my account before.

My question is how do you gradually build up your gear?

I see all the gears that are being posted but obviously I can't get that immediately. I'm already Lvl 95 after 1 week of grinding and I'm at the point of building up gears to make my character stronger.

I tried doing Abyss runs on the Merca's Heart dungeons but my character is too week for the bosses. Took me 10 minutes just to kill one.

Sooo... I'm looking for suggestions on how should I go about it.

What's attainable gears that I should get first and what dungeons should I run?

After that what's the next goal and so on...

Thanks in advance.

is so easy to start gear now against the time when i started (1yr+ ago)

1. Basic Gear
    - buy neris set and weap from Berlin (+0 is enough)
    - fill in basic items - jades-plates-talisma (from lower dungeon is fine)
    *skill plates are sold by priestess mocha

2. Daily Routine
    - do all 6 daily quests and spend rest of fatigue in fission maze - can finish in 1hr 30mins
    - abyss dungeon in daily quest will give u chance to get medea or calypse box - better than neris
    - as an old player u should know common boss mechanics.. you should be fine soloing low level floors in fission maze <- Spam this for chance calypse box and basic accessories

3. weekly routine
    - check out entry count in 'Community' window and clear out those things
    - clear: wonderful theme park list no 2 to 5;
    - clear: special stage
    - clear: hero's battlefield hardcore
    - try clear Rune hardcore(2x-6x low heart)
    - try clear Green dragon nest (i advice availing svc - 5k gold per run wkly)
    - try clear both trial nests (got schedule for both - i advise clearing it in friday cause both are up; or clear them on saturday-granom and sunday-chiron cause mroe player who ddnt clear it yet)

4. gear advancement - elementary? - check growth guide (right side of screen; below mini map)
    - use the points youve accumulated to get them

a. Plates - Magician Sanders - wonderfull theme park pts - Buy Mysterious Enhancement Heraldy Box - get the plates you need
    -once uve completed the plates you need spend some of your wtp points on chaos fellowship plate

b. Jades - Priestess Mocha - Nests pts - same as above

c. Talisman - Priestess Mocha - nightmare pts - same as above

5. gear advancement - higher level
    a. try to collect calypse set tier 2 from calypse boxes and start enhancing from there;
    - else if you are eager to advance just enhance any tier 1 calypse you have - wait for enhancement events for 96% succes rate (tier 1 calypse to T3 calypse only; skilla have different rate)
    *tip: can convert weapon types - if ever u got a weap w/c is not for your class, buy legend weapon converter from priestess mocha - nest pt store

b. green dragon nest accessories - easy way is to get them from svcers ~RNG~ (5k wkly shouldnt hurt that much)

c. epic costume - best way is direct buying at TH.. weapon costume needs luck from altea box

d. cash accessories - you still have 1 wk to get them from story teller kathy (your priority is the necklace - end game item); wings, tail, decal - either wait for gacha event or buy them from TH

these things should be enough starting point. read other guides for w/c items and stats your class needed

still waiting for dragon buff~~~~~
    Last edited by acevanlee; 02-06-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• xianxi
      xianxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! That was really in-depth. Thank you so much.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Yours are a bit advance, some players don't have the chance to even complete certain nests without having a guild to help them out, not to mention if the guild they are in are a proper one where people are nice enough not to ignore their member's plea

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      oh ddnt consider that.. i am used to soloing stuffs so am inclined to it..
      atleast it gave him a path to follow

still remembered soloing volcano easy and took me 1hr 45mins and spending almost all my res and pots lol.. - reason was people dont want me >_< got rare gears from lower lvls
      atleast it gave me general idea on how monster mech works in the game

Originally posted by acevanlee View Post

3. weekly routine
    - check out entry count in 'Community' window and clear out those things
    - clear: wonderful theme park list no 2 to 5;
    - clear: special stage
    - clear: hero's battlefield hardcore
    - try clear Rune hardcore(2x-6x low heart)
    - try clear Green dragon nest (i advice availing svc - 5k gold per run wkly)
    - try clear both trial nests (got schedule for both - i advise clearing it in friday cause both are up; or clear them on saturday-granom and sunday-chiron cause mroe player who ddnt clear it yet)

4. gear advancement - elementary? - check growth guide (right side of screen; below mini map)
    - use the points youve accumulated to get them

d. cash accessories - you still have 1 wk to get them from story teller kathy (your priority is the necklace - end game item); wings, tail, decal - either wait for gacha event or buy them from TH

Hi, I'm a returner too However, I'm a noob at that.
    With say +20 Neris set currently, am I able to survive those nest mention at point 3. Weekly Routine?

For point 4. Gear advancement - what is it that I'm suppose to get here? Ele. Jades?

For point d cash accessories - is it an event to get those stuff now?

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      1. can except rune hardcore and green dragon nest... trial nests are same with normal ones with add on debuffs (just read them on patch notes).. join parties recruiting on lower floors (am not sure w/c floor though.. depends on w/c floor you can clear at normal ones.

2. for jades and general gearing guides plss do visit Useful Guides here in forum.. those on sticky are a must read for beginners

these helped me alot.. w/o understanding these youll probably lose around half your maximum dmg ouput.

3. yes

do read guides in this forum.. there are alot of them

Getting geared up from down and up is an easy feat especially if you have people to help you out.

As for the 2nd post on this thread have said, you do need the "Calypse" boxes that drops from various dungeons and nest as a reward

Where to get these boxes

Dungeon: Abyss Difficulty (or plain doing Daily Quest)
    • Calypse T1 Boxes (Dropped from Gold Dimensional Rabbit)
    • Medea T2 Boxes (Dropped from Dimensional Rabbit Silver/Gold, Often Dropped than Calypse)

Fission Maze/Maze Core (Maze Core or simply MC needs Fission Vortex, a type of ticket to enter that type of maze which also requires 1,200 FTG)
    • Floor Above 20
      • Calypse T1/T2 Box (T2 is dropped at the main chest reward after defeating the main boss, T1 can be dropped from anywhere between each defeated boss or the main chest)
      • Medea T2 Box (rarely dropped anywhere between each boss defeated or on the main chest, but you want the Calypse here not the Medea Gear)

These Free Gear boxes or Equipment Boxes will give you a random type of weapon from all various types from a sword, mace, staff to fan, cannon, and scimitar, you are lucky if you ever get a weapon main or secondary containing a +20 pre-enhanced equipment since you dont have to worry about enhancing it anymore and you can go straight into upgrading it using a Level 95 Legend Converter item to convert into T2. The Box will give you a gear with a random enhancement level of +0 to +20, usually you will receive an item with a pre-enhanced level ranging from +0 to +10, higher enhancement levels are more rare to be obtained, so you will need several calypse boxes in order to attain a full set, i've opened up more than 20 Calypse T1 Boxes and got myself a +16 sword at my 20th box, most of it are all just below +10 and i wanted to test my luck by getting a better enhanced item, after that i used a weapon converter from the Nest Point store which it costs 6,000 Nest Points and 2,000 Gold, So be sure to convert the right weapon with the highest possible enhancement level before you do convert, so that you save up more gold and resources that way to use on other things.

But ofc, If you are playing alone most of the time, i suggest you to atleast enhance your gear to T1 Medea +20 so that you will have atleast a good attack power and HP to last Fission Maze up until Floor 1 for a fast run, go Floor 5 if you are confident, my Gladiator barely finishes Floor 5 in under 10 minutes considering he doesn't have enough elemental attack to compensate for the low DPS he deals with his skills at lower gear levels.

If you want help, you can choose to join AZALEA guild, and there are people there willing to help you to get your calypse gear from equipment boxes that are dropped from fission maze, we are still in need of some few more geared members to help out our new recruits, i actually joined the guild with my crusader having T1 medea armors +10 with a calypse mace of +20 T2 now after a whole month of these people helping me out, i've built up my gear from that level to a full calypse crusader with T3 +10 Mace and Shield, having guildmates that are nice makes a difference from having to join a public party where you will often get kicked out.

And it is also right to finish up Rune Dragon Nest each week for the low grade dragon jade hearts you can earn up, as well as various weekly limit runs from other nests, and Trial Nest is a must for the Crystal points rewarded as well as lebrium points.

GIVE ME a PM if you need some more and specified advice, since acevanlee 's advice is too much for someone who just returned and that doesn't have enough gold to spend that much, i can give you a more thorough plan to help you get full calypse in just less than a month of playing

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Additional info...
      if you want numbers

>>>>copied from Jèézus' Discord channel ( httpsdelete this)//discord.gg/8dXWc4A)<<<<

Jèézus12/21/2018

★ Labyrinth/Fission Core/Fission Maze ★

~ Floor 1 to 19 ~
      5% Chance Tier Box Drops

if drops
      Medea Tier 2 box = 85% Chance
      Calypse Tier 1 Box = 15% Chance

~ Floor 20 to 50 ~
      5% Chance Tier Box Drops

if drops
      Calypse Tier 1 Box = 95% Chance
      Calypse Tier 2 Box = 5% Chance

~ Fission Maze - Each Stage Clear Reward ~

2% Chance Tier Box Drops ( if drops same rates as above )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★ Gold Rabbit in Dungeon ★

100% Chance Tier Box Drops

if drops

★ Silver Rabbit in Dungeon ★

5% Chance Tier Box Drops

if drops Medea
      Tier 2 box = 85% Chance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★ Labyrinth/Fission Core/Fission Maze - Gold Chest Selection ★

= Any Floor =
      2% Chance Tier Box Spawns

if Spawns

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      dem that smiley.. oh well

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      demn nice, keep sharing

I am currently lvl 26, and I am having a hard time to beat DTMI. My damage is wayyyy too low , it took me 20 mins to beat the stage though. Mind sharing how did you manage to grind to lvl95 in one week?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to stick to a level of difficulty that your character and skill can handle.
      There will be higher levels of difficulty once you complete doing a dungeon run on Abyss Difficulty, you need to stick with atleast master or hard difficulty and do your main quest rather than grinding exp to level up on one dungeon, completing the entire main quest would give you a decent amount of gold to start getting your gears up, not to mention crystal points to spend on some other things important (for now just keep saving your points, any accumulated points is very crucial to progression on every major patch that happens each year)

For now, do your main quest, forget about side quests if you aren't the type to know the lore and secret of yore in Lagendia.

If you're short on gold better do the main quest in easy mode as it gives decent amount of exp compared to grinding dtmi on higher levels

Comment

Working...
    X