[Noob Question] Mech Moving Skill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Noob Question] Mech Moving Skill

So you know this first boss on Professor K Nest named Experiment No. 060 Proto Omega where it has a mech to "Collect 2 Unstable Balls at one place." I always fail that mech and end up dying. I can't seem to find a skill that will move it quickly.

Yes! I know that it should be a team stage but I'm just wondering if you're playing solo as an Elestra what skill should you use to move this mech in time.

Thanks.

lv6 wheeling staff is used by sorceress in pushing things. But the best in clearing that mechanics is to reserve your most damaging skills like chilling mist to kill that monster w/ in 10s since he don't retaliate in those 10s, no skill cancelling

Comment

Not a sorc but did you try right click attack yet? (Only effective if you use book)
      Also you can try wheeling staff and shockwave

Comment

Special Attack/Right Click button with Spellbook/bare-hand
        Wheeling Staff level 6
        Shockwave
        Frost Wind

Personally, I find Special Attack/Right Click spam to be the fastest way to move objects during mechanic. AoE skill with lingering effect (e.g Glacial Field, Ice Tornado) can also be used to help you remove 'fake' balls.

Comment

Picking Book as your secondary weapon is the best way to push around objects, crystal ball isn't very effective, voodoo doll not so much, you pick book for practical reasons since all crystal balls, voodoo dolls and books have the same attack power and stat but differs on the special attack when using right click.

Wheeling staff lvl6 will push things much farther than using right click special attack with a book but takes around 2 seconds of your time whilst using right click only takes less than a second to push around objects and you don't really have that much time on this one.

There are some problems with soloing fission maze or fission nests (Division nest for board quest and stufff) and that is some mechanics requires atleast 2 members to do it, to some extent various class can or cannot do it alone, elestra on the other hand will have a hard time doing so like on this one.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, tried going beyond the level on labyrinth that i can do, died after failing mech because my laptop was dying and game stutters, but all in all it depends on how would you finish it.

I'm comfortable just doing Lab 20 solo with my crusader, average time completion on fission maze is around 4~6 minutes, 3:45 is my best record solo, but then again its not that much of a good feat since i know crusader isn't that much of a big dps dealer, flurry beats him to it which is sad because i don't like using flurry XD

• Azukano
            Azukano commented
            Editing a comment
            FYI: Spell Books, Voodoo Dolls and Crystal Balls are sorceress' Main Weapon.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            Not entirely accurate if you see the weapon placement of the Sorceress, the staff being on the "main weapon" slot while all 3 can only be placed on the "Secondary Weapon" slot.
        Working...
        X