Black Mara Skill Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mara Skill Plates

Greetings I wonder what skill plates should I use as Black Mara? Wraith Form CD is probably mandatory, I'm also thinking of Ripping CD or Insult CD, Void Coil DMG is one of my choices too. TIA for the replies
    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Assuming PVE, I'd recommend:
    - Void Coil DMG
    - Insult CD
    - Wraith Form CD
    - Black Mara DMG

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks other than these are there any more you can recommend? I'm assuming I won't need any MP recovery plates cause BM is INT right?

• Zeref
      Zeref commented
      Editing a comment
      KillianQ For heraldry expansion, pretty much what Seraph said
      - Inhale CD
      - Entomb CD
      - Ripping CD

Hi, there are many ways to play a Black Mara.
    If you're looking to use it in raid, I recommend taking, as above:
    Insult CD
    Void coil DMG,
    and would like to add on that you should take:
    Inhale CD,
    and Ripping CD (if you're new and still adjusting especially).

If you can afford more plates, consider in this priority:
    Black Mara DMG (for multiple transformation playstyle, see note)
    Entomb CD (enhances your burst window)
    Wraith form CD (to help CD skills, especially insult)
    Haze CD (back up for contract gain, if you keep missing insult)

Note: Do select your plates based on your preferred way of playing. You can ignore Inhale CD and Black Mara DMG if you prefer to completely empty your bubbles before recharging them.

Note 2: I found that wraith should not be spammed off CD, therefore a plate for it is unnecessary. However, you may opt for it if you feel otherwise.

If you're not looking to use it in raids, ignore this post.
    才能は開花させるもの
    センスは磨くもの
    Seraphimu・RillaRooMaraphimuTaliceGrayKarifene

Comment

• flyingdutchman
      flyingdutchman commented
      Editing a comment
      "5) Class Mastery III (Wheeling staff > Insult) improves the concentration of hits of Insult, making it easier to land most, if not all hits."

i notice that wheeling staff has the same cd as insult (with cd plate) therefore CM3 can be casted 100% of the time...now my question is.. do you always use CM3 as a way to use insult? cos the wheeling staff cast time seems to bother me.

im used to using turbulence to get on top of the boss then insult, which kind of makes my rotation smoother since i can cast turbulence at any time(most of the time to cancel skill recoils)

just looking for an opinion

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      i mostly use turbulence>insult because i usually forget about CM3 xD but im trying to familiarize myself with using CM3 since insult pretty much gathers 10 ECs and using it after turbulence and haze means im wasting at least 3 ECs just to hit Insult...might as well use haze and turbulence along with ebony spark to gather contracts whenever Insult is on cd...and you could Haze (double hit)>Turbulence>air blink>ebony spark too which gives about 5 contracts i think

but then again im not the expert here xD just giving my own opinion

• Seraphimu
      Seraphimu commented
      Editing a comment
      I faced that dilemma too. If you're able to get 7-10hits from doing Turbulence > Insult, that would be better. Think of cm3 as a substitute for the less experienced as it requires less precision of the user on small bosses.
Working...
X