Physician's current standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physician's current standing

Anyone from Academic, please do enlighten and update me on their current situation. I have a Physician as one of my sub characters and I don't really have any idea on their nerfs nor their issues. What is the viable nest/raid class from the acad right now? Should I do some changes on my loli Physician, like changing it to Adept, or will Physi get a passing grade on being a sub healer/support in the party, while still giving a good output in damage? Are there any rotation suggestions for Physician? since rotation is needed for better damage output. Thanks in advance for some advice, and sorry for asking too many questions.

PS: I did read something about nerfs on the engineering side.

As far as I know in the current patch, there is NO actual nerf on Alchemist. But they rather buff the magma punch and skill tree of adept. Physician didn't get any nerf nor buff. I think :> On the other hand they are really good at support and sub healing if you use their skill wisely. Like for example love virus and magma punch do debuff and sacrifice give you heal over time and additional damage, tho 5% still better than none. in DPS she is no match in adept, but she can still do DPS, and we call her a Mini DPS (kawaii desho?) in skill rotation.. there are many physician with their own unique playing style tho I myself use: Slime pool (if not yet activated), Love Virus, injector (to get close), magma punch, poison strike (the most damaging skill) followed by disease, force out and top it with mixed infection, then use poison break, poison charging and then insta poison break. after that im checking summon slimes CD as well as the sacrifice so if ever I can use it again. And let me add wax, always spam it near boss so your teammates have MS to dodge :>

this is not much but I hope it did help a little ^_^)//
    Last edited by StarBright; 09-13-2018, 04:24 AM. Reason: Forgot to put poison break. teehee! gomenasai

Comment

Below are just my opinions, I have no past experience with academics and nothing to base on.

Physicians are useful to have in GDN TA since their Poison Break can be used to break Karahan's choke. I feel like Physician's heal downtime are quite long compared to Saint/LFs, but that is just what I myself feels during raid runs. However, a decent team that has sufficient HP pool and knows to dodge instead of eating everything head on, Physician's heal is definitely enough to keep the raid alive.

Damage-wise, I can't give any much comment on that since like I said, I've never used academics before :x

Comment

Physician is currently in a good spot as a sub-support/sub-healer in Raids. Nest-wise, any class works as long as your party isn't picky.

Pros:
        1. Fastest CD on healing compared to other classes (due to Cucktail 25% CD reduction effect)
        2. IMO, best cure (Saint's Cure Relic is a close second, but Physi's being a periodical, invinsible sigil takes the cake)
        3. Dispenser (nuff said)
        4. Awakened Slime and Injector EX party buff is godlike
        5. Poison Break cancellation

Cons:
        1. Least number of party heal (only 2; others have 3)
        2. Least healing based on %s (although Cucktail mediates the loss with the 30% bonus HP recovery)
        3. No self-heal (Saint has First Aid and LF has Healing of Ajna)
        4. No 'reduced received damage' party buff

LF is arguably the best support though (good DPS, superb buff), although Physi compliments LFs by providing more utility.
        DPS-wise I'd say Physi's are between the 2 supports due to versatility.

Comment

Physician is no doubt a support class but you will never be as dps as compared with other classes.
          This is my phy dps in bhg i guess adept can get this numbers easily
          Pardon my food spamming as it take so many tries to get fd buff lol..

https://youtu.be/w2O2Rbmp4BM

Comment

Working...
          X