is GM worth playing atm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is GM worth playing atm?

Hi guys, I just love this class but is it worth investing atm? since it would be a joke if I invest a lot with this character than no one wants to have a party with me in the end-game.

my suggestion would be to play a class you love no matter what, but ppl may say otherwise

Comment

Any character is worth investing your money so long as you enjoy playing the game with the character you really like the most, others who are playing the game and picking a character with the most favorable reviews of being a better DPS over another character are people being competitive in many ways and has their own reasons of playing the game and pouring in their blood, sweat, tears and emptying their pockets into that character from which in the end might get hit by the NERF bus soon enough (i doubt that will happen to lancea class)

Gear master is currently a so-so class, not much playing with her, nor players that mains a GM.

If i were to be given a chance to atleast get a bit of upgrade on one of my characters, i would pick GM considering i haven't played with her for a while, and i'm talking about since level 60 cap, which is a long time.

If you really like playing Gear Master, go ahead and do it, no one should even judge you for that, its none of their business to interfere with what you want to do with your money, or if you're just spending gold to up her gear its fine, i mean no one stopped me from making 4 clerics in my main account, and until now from the point where i created them i haven't even put up their sp from many skill resets that was from many major updates in a long time.

And i can say that she's fun to play with, you just need to sit back, and let your rabid ducks do the murder for your

Comment

It has low output versus investment so its not a good character to pump efficiently. However if you just wanna play for fun, yes it is viable and relatively fun.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Gear master is worst in term of damage, long set-up, debuff has long cool down time, no special buffs except dispenser--and it's available on other academics as well.
          Not effective for end-game content.
          I would suggest to play something else.
          You can job-change her to any of the alchemist job if you want to stay academic.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            That's the perspective of a competitive player, but i do think its his/her choice to pick another class instead of GM

I still play her a lot... It's so fun since you can spam your towers and summon your ducks..
          After spamming, you can just tumble to behind them and dancing

Comment

GM will be worth playing when we get the patch
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• nvLite
              nvLite commented
              Editing a comment
              Remmy! Comeback! : peepoWave
          Working...
          X