This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arosama View Post
    Chelly do you think going elemental is worth it if I need to sacrifice 4 destruction jades and have no costume that boosts element attack whatsoever?
    Yes definitely worth it, despite your elemental being low %, its will work better in parties, since there is presence of elemental debuff and boss resistance etc, quoting from Nvin
    Originally posted by nvLite View Post
    [B][SIZE=16px]
    Maximizing damage potential: Elements

The most common questions for starters is, “Should I go Elemental?” and “What Element is best for my class?”.

“Should I go elemental?”
    • The answer is yes.
    • Elemental percentage is another damage multiplier in the game, hence it can maximize your damage further. However, for this to be effective, there is a threshold of at least 16% elemental attack.
    • How to reach the threshold
    Item Quantity Bearing Total
    Elemental Conversion Jade aka ECJ

(Abyss, Lightning, Heatwave or Iceberg)
    1 -15% -15%
    Elemental Title
    • Enraged (Archbishop Nest)
    • Partner of Counter Attack (Manticore Nest)
    • etc.
    1 5% 5%
    Epic Elemental Enhancement Jade 3 8.10% 24.30%
    Magic Cash Rings 2 2% 4%
    Skill Rings 2 4.07 8.14%
    Total Elemental Attack: 26.44%
    *You can further increase this by cash items.

“What is the best element for my class”
    • Short answer, any element will do.
    • Generally, only Dragon Nests have elemental resistance to take note.
      • Usually, ECJ Users tend to prepare all elements and change applicable jades per stage.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

EDIT: contents of this post was edited to prevent advertisement of the bug.

Summary: BUG exist but it SHOULD NOT BE ever ever EVAHHH used!
      Last edited by nvLite; 09-22-2017, 05:32 AM.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        i would recommend you to transform as frequently as possible tho, not transforming at all will result in weak dps = not playing rm in her full potential.
        However i understand if you are a new user, recently exposed to this class, but try not to be reserved and keep spells. I have a guild mate that plays rm too, and has similar gear as mine, but due to lack of experience he too does not really transform, and the end result is pretty mediocre. (around 200m ish only )

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, but I can't transform even when I want to. Mobs die with singularity LOL )

I am still levelling that is why I don't transform often LOL ^^v

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Human form has higher survivability because of regen, my RM can clear VN normal solo w/ no deaths although it will take 40 minutes.

For the nerf on singularity, is it advisable to explode it instantly after throwing it at the boss to gain more damage?

Comment

• Wiiwoo
        Wiiwoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Orayt so bursting it down will render more damage after the nerf patch. My practice now is Small boss = explode singularity down instantly. Big Boss = let singularity linger on the floor.

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        For NOW, i believe even the boss is small, the per tick dps is still better as long as the boss is eating 2 sphere's DPS, which is around 30~40 combo.
        529x 30 = 15870% board and 529x 40= 21160% board, versus if you burst it down instantly, it gives you only 13225%

• Wiiwoo
        Wiiwoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok so ill just make sure that 2 spheres will hit the boss atm and will do instant burst after the nerf patch. Thanks Chelly.

So I was doing my dailies and it seems Alfredo Frontier is not allowed on HBF? :<

Click image for larger version

Name:	L7DGZ8S.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	91323
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        I have both Main and secondary weapons equipped. Thought about that too as Evade and Moment evade needs both too.

However, I just checked AF is working on norm HBF. I'll retry again after reset on HBF HC. (I have no more entries)

• aberkadaber
        aberkadaber commented
        Editing a comment
        BUg.
        scroll down to bugfixes.
        http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...-oracle-elder/

• ELpatron50
        ELpatron50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nostalgia the Goddess Nightmare Endless mobs, Lolita Alfredo CD is glitched crazy duck cannon.
        Those ducks really are fun Chelly , Summon Slime yummy jelly.

Hi all RM players, just to let you have a quick update, i WILL RECOMMEND ALL RM USERS NOT TO CAST SINGULARITY FROM NOW ONWARDS UNTIL THE NEXT PATCH IS HERE.
      Reason being.

1) The damage is trash
      2) The cast time takes too long unless you cancel it with Flip flop
      3) Generation field has been BUFFED, so you should cast G-field and spam your Enhanced atomic blade instead.

BUGS

Players that took -15sec CD from alfredo frontier enhancement A will face a bug as the -15sec cd does not take effect.

ALL LOLI PLAYERS NOW SUFFER FROM A BUG WHERE AFTER YOU TUMBLE, THERE WILL BE A 1 SEC DELAY AND U CANNOT CAST ANY SKILLS. THIS IS FUCKED UP.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

now that singularity is very rubbish! is it better to trade her plate for flick or g-field would be a better option?
        Last edited by zVanilla; 11-14-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely flick, since xform flick gives you a dropkick. reducing that cd is better

• Adhelaida
          Adhelaida commented
          Editing a comment
          It is worth to even use singularity in the rotation? Or it is fine as long as you lowers its priority?

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

ALL LOLI PLAYERS NOW SUFFER FROM A BUG WHERE AFTER YOU TUMBLE, THERE WILL BE A 1 SEC DELAY AND U CANNOT CAST ANY SKILLS. THIS IS FUCKED UP.
        Nice
        IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Ive updated my docs , and i made 2 videos of the new rotation, let me know if anyone needs help.
          video is @ my link in my signature.

Comment

hi Chelly, according to your guide, stat priority is as follows CTD > FD > agi >elemental dmg > crit chace > p.attack. So its better to stack Agi rather than p.attk since i cant afford CTD and FD. im getting confused coz i've read on some discussions that raw attack is better than stat for 95 cap. And also i have reached crit cap for 95, so prioritizing genesis earring is better than genesis necklace for crit dmg (for rune hc runs)? Please enlighten me. thanks

Comment

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I replaced my RM's Rune L earring w/ genesis earring, the CTD didn't change same 229%. so obviously 10% elemental from neck is better. not sure about w/ high end gear. I doubt it is better.

Originally posted by Wiiwoo View Post
            hi Chelly, according to your guide, stat priority is as follows CTD > FD > agi >elemental dmg > crit chace > p.attack. So its better to stack Agi rather than p.attk since i cant afford CTD and FD. im getting confused coz i've read on some discussions that raw attack is better than stat for 95 cap. And also i have reached crit cap for 95, so prioritizing genesis earring is better than genesis necklace for crit dmg (for rune hc runs)? Please enlighten me. thanks
            Ok, the only exception for stacking patk is only from plates itself, where the only class that benefits from stat is Dark avenger.
            the reason is because the raw 2.7k patk overpowers the agi stat 1.1k by roughly 180extra patk after conversion.
            However the rest of the equipments such as talisman and jade should aim for agi instrad.

And yes, tbh for agi class the sequence for genesis accessoriess is ear>neck.> ring > ring
            earring is a must to get first, it gives u alot of ctd as well as patk.
            Last edited by Chelly; 12-08-2017, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Chelly
              Chelly commented
              Editing a comment
              welcome~ do let me know if you need any other help

• NearLawlet
              NearLawlet commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought STR-based and INT-based classes would benefit more by stacking their main stat as opposed to merely stacking atk when choosing a 3rd option plate/talisman. Especially with the amount of % modifier from jades, heraldry, costume etc. Not to mention that it could also increase critical damage by a significant amount.

• Chelly
              Chelly commented
              Editing a comment
              -Reposted to the post below due to not being able to tag user-
              Last edited by Chelly; 12-08-2017, 11:39 PM.

NearLawlet

Here's a detailed calculation for the stats distribution

2.7k patk as 3rd stat in plates

1.2k Agi as 3rd stat in plates

Stat bonus from gear are as listed below:
            Jades = 7*0.05
            Genesis = 2*0.05
            Int plate = 0.1
            Upper = 0.08
            Sadnyth set = 0.05
            total = 0.35+0.1+0.1+0.08+0.05 = 0.68

Using the above, lets count 1.2k agi into patk for RM which has 50% bonus Agi

= 1200 * 1.68 * 1.5 = 3024 total agi

0.75 patk per agi = 3024.4*0.75 = 2268 patk

You get more patk from using Patk plate as a Rm.

You can use the above calculation to calculate for other classes, however those class who only have 50% bonus has the same scenario as above proven. Unless those classes who have 1:1 stat to patk/matk conversion such as artillery , or DA who has 90% str bonus.

Str based and Int based class naturally have high Crit damage, so with slight improvement with their gears, critical damage could be capped easily with end game gears.

however since the difference is extremely small, players who are playing str/int do not have end game gears can opt for stat instead since it gives you more CTD. but definitely not agi class.

Comment

• NearLawlet
              NearLawlet commented
              Editing a comment
              Very helpful calculation, thank you for summarizing it.

But after reading your explanation, I can't help but think devs are very biased when it comes to certain classes. Even my favorite, assassin, suffers lowest stat modifier in the game due to its nature as str-agi based class (even worse than Crusader since their skill utilize patk/matk and they have JP)

• Chelly
              Chelly commented
              Editing a comment
              This is the nature of the game tbh, as a AGI main, i am much more unhappy on how Developers designed agi stat to be one of the most useless stats at end game, since str and int classes have embedded critical damage , while agi classes need to stack CTD intentionally, and of course its not cheap.
              i do not know why they designed it this way for raven too where they benefit from dual stat which is kinda weird, but i guess most raven/ assassin players stack raw patk instead for a much better gain.

Hi all , i will update the guide later regarding the new singularity boost as well as how to use it in situations.

Comment

• Wiiwoo
              Wiiwoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Noob question: what are the two tumble based attacks you're referring here @Xeno?

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Sudden Spanner and Core Drop. You usually don't use these skills and actually are a hassle if you accidentally click while dashing.

• Wiiwoo
              Wiiwoo commented
              Editing a comment
              oh. ok i removed it long time ago. kek

I just removed the 2 passives, i was already wondering where those glowing thing from behind come from when right click after dash instead of breaking the wall.

do we still need to max singularity. the damage is crappy . i find its only use is exploding it with dynamic laser and spamming atomic blade or machine gun laser against the mob.

Comment

• Chelly
              Chelly commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes , please max singu, its buffed back now, 20k% instant board dmg after poping the 2 spheres , playing Warframe atm so im pretty lazy to update my guide, maybe later at night.

Can RM iframe 3pizza explosion using transformation with harmonize buff?

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think you can. But if you can, do you wanna risk killing your team mates with that screen freeze?

Hi all, i will not be updating the guide any further due to losing interest in this game.
            this guide will still be relavant for 3-5 months away from now but no promises.
            thank you for those who supported the guide.
            * any forum mods feel free to un-sticky this thread.

Comment

• ELpatron50
              ELpatron50 commented
              Editing a comment
              RM are ur basic range class, U need to be accurate/fast cos it has no def. at all .
              Why the sudden lose of interest for this game , is there a problem ?

• Wiiwoo
              Wiiwoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Bai Chelly~

thank you for sharing your ideas to everyone. goodluck oso.
          Working...
          X