Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning Shooting Star player here (from 80 cap, hardcore casual player here :/ )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Shooting Star player here (from 80 cap, hardcore casual player here :/ )

Well after the whole rehanding of dragon nest, I decided to get back into the game with my friends to try the new class while I continued with my old shooting star... And they totally changed shooting star's playstyle...

And then an Arch Heretic bursted harder than me somehow. So at that point I was really confused.

Either shooting star got hard nerfed and I didn't know about it, or I just plain suck (probably it).

Tho I realised I have a job change scroll, which I could use to change into a gear master if I wanted to, personally not a fan of the adept and physic playstyles.

So yeah, I'm totally lost really. I hear about crit caps and stuff like agi stacking but I barely have any good items to take on nests since i doubt people want a dps that doesnt do dps AND I can't solo the nests by myself yet.

Gear Master is also nerfed hard and worst than SS in burst. SS depends on alfredo skill like alfredo drill for burst . need right positioning of alfredo , SS is hard to master now. You could try Ray Mechanic but you have to start from level 1.

Comment

You mentioned that you are with your friends at the moment. Nests shouldn't be a problem. Watch videos on SS and GM and see how they play to decide.

GM towers last longer now and you can summon diff types (only 1 chain saw tho) and more ducks, and the GM itself can do decent damage on its own which is on par with tower output. However, GM and SS dmg are still inferior to some of the classes, Adept included.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

So... your question is..?

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Well, I guess I should've worded it better on the original post.

Basically at this point I'm not sure if I should reclass over to GM to solo nests because, yes my friends did get back into the game with me, they also got out of it instantly again so I'm stuck by myself for most of the content.

Comment

• Chelly
            Chelly commented
            Editing a comment
            GM roughly deals equal damage with SS now, but i believe it's easier to use, however if you like, you can try out the new spin off ray mechanic which coincidentally uses AGI as her base stats and is much more powerful than ss or gm.

• Batty
            Batty commented
            Editing a comment
            I see, welp time to farm to max cap on that other character, thanks to everyone who replied!
        Working...
        X