Moonlord Slayer Skill Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlord Slayer Skill Speculation

I have been browsing thru the net for any info on the Slayer Armor skill effects. Dunno if its released on KR server but I'm guessing not due to lack of info.
    I found some stuff like this

http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...5-slayer-mode/

So i assume with the list: Helmet - CRESCENT CLEAVE (LUNAR KNIGHT)

Shirt - HALFMOON SLASH (LUNAR KNIGHT)

Pants - MOON BLADER (A) (LUNAR KNIGHT)

Gloves - MOON BLADER (B) (LUNAR KNIGHT)

Boots - IMPACT WAVE (LUNAR KNIGHT)

Since they don't seem to be sorted alphabetically or skill level wise, or I could be very wrong

Lucky for Gladiator they get a sneak peak
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkApXr8wtg
    skip the vid to 1:30

So basing on the trend of skill changes from the Gladi preview here are some of my ideas, these are all speculations wild ideas.

Crescent Cleave - Most probably sword beams turn yellow, maybe faster cast rate, or cast all 7 blades instantly coz normal is 5 blades then left click for 2 blades. Maybe they'll make the sword beams help reduce Smash X cd or even better make it link Crescent Cleave to MBD ins

Halfmoon Slash - Definitely Halfmoon Slash needs to turn yellow too yellow is MLs new thing, hmm decrease HMS cd to 9sec and match awk Provoking slam cd so every provoking comes with hms but dmg reduce? or dmg inc, and cd decrease but costing bubbles.

Moon Blader A & B - Wonder why they put two? too much skill effects or u can only choose one of both? I guess more dmg, faster, more blades, more cd reduction for Smash X per blade. Make it usable in the air? like a replacement for aerial combo with its own landing iframe

Impact Wave - Decrease cd to 6s to match with MBD, increase action speed change it to a X or cross like slash?

Well those are my ideas what you do guys think? If ever would you go for the skill effects or just go for shirt pants coz best stats? Once again these are all my own ideas and speculations, I hope no one would get confused or misinformed.
    ​​​​​​​
Working...
X