Free To Play Gladiator (Need Help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free To Play Gladiator (Need Help)

Hey there,Free to play player here playing a Gladiator and i need some help.
    What stat should i focus more on? Elemental %/ Patk or Crit?
    Inspired to play Glad by 47BuLLeT or BuLLeT DN SEA from YouTube
    I liked his damage output in his latest Guardian Nest Solo Video
    Realized his Glad prioritised Crit more than elemental % (With only 28% light but 56% crit)
    But FA additional dmg does not crit at all
    So i was wondering should i prioritise crit as well?

Originally posted by Seriously View Post
    Hey there,Free to play player here playing a Gladiator and i need some help.
    What stat should i focus more on? Elemental %/ Patk or Crit?
    Inspired to play Glad by 47BuLLeT or BuLLeT DN SEA from YouTube
    I liked his damage output in his latest Guardian Nest Solo Video
    Realized his Glad prioritised Crit more than elemental % (With only 28% light but 56% crit)
    But FA additional dmg does not crit at all
    So i was wondering should i prioritise crit as well?
    Hi, you should prioritise in this order Crit > Patk = elemental.
    crit is very important as it gives you 2 or 3x dmg according to your critical damage %.
    Additional damage will never crit, its a absolute value where it takes on the% of the initial damage.
    you can focus on the crit for now, but dont build 3rd stat crit.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Seriously
      Seriously commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx for the insight but may i know why Patk> elemental?

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh i think i got what u mean wrongly, if you're talking about ECJ then yes go for ECJ instead of pure attack. i thought u were refering to attack power.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      Additional dmg does "crit". its damage calculation is based on your base FA dmg. So if your FA crits, the additional dmg will be higher, or so call "crits"
Working...
X