Merc Revamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merc Revamp

Any Mercenary mains here? How's the merc revamp? Thinking of changing one of my MLs to a mercenary to diversify my gaming experience, though I want to know first if diving head-first into a merc job change will land me a usable, and decent character.

Specifically looking for comparisons to current meta classes, particularly ML/DA/Chasers/AW since I have those.

Destroyer DPS went up quite a lot, Assault Crash isn't useless anymore, Rolling Atk x3 has become my top damaging skill. You can't spam MH anymore tho, due to recovering 5% HP when casting MH.

Oh, and we're still very tanky. xD

You can change ur MH plate to CD to reduce the CD to 12 seconds at least.

Just don't expect top tier dps compared to ur specified classes, its still lower
    Last edited by sngweiwei; 01-09-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      er, can you use full names? I'm not savvy with merc abbreviations.

How much would you say they are relative to the classes I mentioned? 80%?

• sngweiwei
      sngweiwei commented
      Editing a comment
      MH is maelstrom howl. The large aoe vacuum cleaner skill for Destroyer. it used to be a 5 sec CD skill, it got changed to 15 sec this patch, but the DMG is buffed.

Rolling atk can use 3 times. 13 sec CD each. Dmg got buffed by around x2

I can't compare dps with your classes without taking a proper screenshot in a raid nest. Unless you don't mind BTG, which isn't very reliable. Next time if I finish a raid with my peers I can take a screenie of my dps.

Destroyers are still mainly used as a tank and barrier spammer that does okay dps, an easier to use Guardian. And uh...good luck finding any barb mains too.

If your current party does not need one, then don't change to Destroyer.
      Last edited by sngweiwei; 01-11-2018, 09:19 AM.

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really looking to destroyer to be honest. I was more interested in Barbarian revamp actually, since I find the barb gameplay kinda fun (to look at). But then again, I'm not one to simply make something for fun. If it's really bad, then I'll just skip it altogether.
Working...
X