update Dark avanger skill build help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update Dark avanger skill build help?

Yo hello guys i need the opinion of DA main players here.

I build a skill build(pure pve) for my DA and im not sure if it's any good.

First i want to ask about the Dark avanger tree and the reason why took them (do pls bare with me hardcore DA main players if i made any idiotic choices).

"Defence accel(A)" - All damage receive are reduce by 10%

i took this because compared to the accel(B) which increase max hp by 20% i think warrior dont need anymore increase hp from skill as warriors have nice hp pool to begin with + gear.

"Power accel(A)" - Final damage increase by 10%

im 50/50 here to what choose.... i guess A? i didn't choose accel(B) bcuz maybe the buff from Shadow call which fire attribute atk increase 40% + Jade is enough..... maybe? dunno xD or maybe you can choose any if your building it for FD soooo yea.. haha

"Attck accel(A) OR (B)" -
    (A) Damage of all Aerial Skills increase 10%
    (B) when attack hit accurately with Crit, 5% additional damage

dunno... maybe A? does DA jump allot with his skills?(i saw someone jump and throwing a big red slash in the air...) err yeah..

"DA EX(B)" - DA transformation CD reduce by 5sec = from 40CD to 35CD

I took B maybe i need the cd reduction and a crit rate increase by 5%
    i guess i can just get more crit rate from jade or plate..(is it a bad idea? XD)

Avanger tree*

"Dark riser"

should i max dark riser? i was originally thinking of maxing it but i took the points and put it to rising slash and leave dark riser to 1.

"Dash combo"

Do i need it? or it just a personal preference to others.

that's it with the build i have 3SP points where do you think should i put it? i was thinking to put all of it on dark riser or does soul cutter/step blade need it more?

And what skill plates i need?

Originally posted by BetaNukaCola View Post
    "Defence accel(A)" - All damage receive are reduce by 10%
    i took this because compared to the accel(B) which increase max hp by 20% i think warrior dont need anymore increase hp from skill as warriors have nice hp pool to begin with + gear.
    It depends on you actually but I chose 20% increase in hp because well more hp won't hurt anyone right? Besides I've read somewhere in the forums that the damage reduction does less compare to what hp has to offer.

"Power accel(A)" - Final damage increase by 10%
    im 50/50 here to what choose.... i guess A? i didn't choose accel(B) bcuz maybe the buff from Shadow call which fire attribute atk increase 40% + Jade is enough..... maybe? dunno xD or maybe you can choose any if your building it for FD soooo yea.. haha
    I believe it's better to choose FD 10% because of shadow call and fire element can easily be stacked w/ costumes jades etc.

"Attck accel(A) OR (B)" -
    (A) Damage of all Aerial Skills increase 10%
    (B) when attack hit accurately with Crit, 5% additional damage
    dunno... maybe A? does DA jump allot with his skills?(i saw someone jump and throwing a big red slash in the air...) err yeah..
    I chose A over here cos i just don't feel the 5% additional damage, I could be wrong about this specially when your gears are good but personally I chose A over here. (For an in depth explanation here message me in discord.)

"DA EX(B)" - DA transformation CD reduce by 5sec = from 40CD to 35CD
    I took B maybe i need the cd reduction and a crit rate increase by 5%
    i guess i can just get more crit rate from jade or plate..(is it a bad idea? XD)
    Let me correct you here. I believe what the description says is that it reduces the CD of DA transformation TO 5s, which means from 40s to 5s as oppose to what you said.
    Well it's definitely better to choose DA EX (B) over here because your transformation is crucial specially in nest that has debuffs.

Avanger tree*
    "Dark riser"
    should i max dark riser? i was originally thinking of maxing it but i took the points and put it to rising slash and leave dark riser to 1.
    It's better to max this specially w/ the boost that's about to come around October(not sure about the month).

"Dash combo"
    Do i need it? or it just a personal preference to others.
    And what skill plates i need?
    This is not important in PVE although it could be useful in PVP.

SKILL PLATES
    Dark Crash DMG
    Doom Blade DMG
    Vengeance Storm DMG
    Dark Stinger/ Graves DMG (I personally chose Dark Stinger) (Depends heavily in your play style, choose whichever you use the most)

If you have a discord account feel free to contact me for detailed information and explanation.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361
    Last edited by darkb1ader; 06-15-2018, 01:32 PM.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      I just want to add that while most nightmare skills are only boosted by 50%; Graves right-click is boosted by 150% (left click is boosted by 100%).

Graves (after revamp):
      2787% * 2.5 = 6967.5%

Dark Stinger (after revamp):
      3363% * 1.5 = 5044.5%

Also, unlike Attack Accelerator (A) which only affect Piercing Crescent/Death Knell/Dark Crash, (B) improves all nightmare skills including Graves/Dark Stinger/Doom Blade/Vengeance Storm.

Just a little something to consider when you are torn between Graves and Dark Stinger heraldry or Attack Accellerator (A) and (B).

• BetaNukaCola
      BetaNukaCola commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks to both of you, i made adjustments on my build based on what you guys said and im happy of the build~~~ darkb1ader and NearLawlet
      Last edited by BetaNukaCola; 06-16-2018, 03:53 AM. Reason: spelling

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem BetaNukaCola glad to help.
Working...
X