Moonlord or Gladiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlord or Gladiator

New player here, will mainly play Dragon Nest as PvE.

I am seeking some information and suggestion between the two class. I would like to know which one is more beginner-friendly, and much cheaper gear.

Thanks.

In terms of gears, they're for hardcore ppls
    In playstyle, I suggest go for ML
    If you fap to much or play piano... Glad

Comment

Originally posted by Jeugal View Post
      In terms of gears, they're for hardcore ppls
      In playstyle, I suggest go for ML
      If you fap to much or play piano... Glad
      Do you mean really really expensive? O.o
      I fap to much but I don't think I can press the keyboard like a pianist

Comment

• Rinfumeku
        Rinfumeku commented
        Editing a comment
        Jeiy So a class that can support and dps at the same time? Light fury is the class for that lol i don't know about the others that has the same type

• Jeugal
        Jeugal commented
        Editing a comment
        Class that can SUPPORT and DPS at the same time?

SAINT FULL FD

• Jeiy
        Jeiy commented
        Editing a comment
        Rinfumeku Jeugal No, I mean I would like to play 1 DPS class and 1 Healer Class (which is the Light Fury).

I main a gladiator and the reason why I choose it instead of the OP ML because I like the flashiness of his swordskills. It took me sometime to practice and time my i-frame skills in order not to receive a batman slap from bosses and I can say that I already mastered it (tho sometimes I screw up because of freeze lag). I find the moonlord skills quite lame IMHO especially the skill rotations.

Comment

• Jeugal
        Jeugal commented
        Editing a comment
        Inb4, LF is the worst support and dps class ingame...

• mrpotatom
        mrpotatom commented
        Editing a comment
        AW will get a revamp that will make it in the same tier with BP(still debatable go watch KDN or TDN videos)
        One problem you have with this fella tho, you gotta know the ins and out of all bosses in game. His ULT, Dark Conviction(floating burnt meat balls) is one of the highest damage burst sht ever created after assassin awakening, but it stays in location. So yea good luck hitting that with a mobile boss, in short, right timing is a must for AW.

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        only problem with AW is for it to deal massive amount of dmg the boss has to stand fcking still otherwise your skills are gonna miss if not timed right...unlike BP who can spam his skills and don't have to wait for CDs

Glad is so much cooler but in terms of dps, if both class is played correctly - ML wins in DPS. This is like Inqui vs Crusader, crusader is the cool guy but inqui is superior in DPS (let me reiterate - if played correctly). I would also mention that some people, regardless of what other people say, find ML skills more cooler than glad. Do you watch anime? Its like Ichigo from Bleach (ML) vs Asta from Black Clover (Glad)

Comment

Working...
      X