• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarian IFrame List ...

Can Someone Help me with my barb,
    I used to be a Gladiator user, I know all skills with iframe,
    But then I change my job to Barbie.
    What dunno whats skills Does IFrame and Do Super Armor.
    Pleez Help

Not much i-frames, I'm afraid. The only ones I know of are Tumble, Wake Attack, Crisis Howl, Rolling Attack, Havoc Howl and Cyclone Axe.

For Superarmor, just check up SkitzoRoy guide on SA/SAB for all skills.

Comment

I usually use tumble for evading attacks, Havoc Howl and Cylone Axe have their own purpose and have longer i-frame time and havoc howl's main purpose is to restore hp that was lost by using highlander or just heal.
      For super armor, you will get super armor + damage reduction of 30% when activating ultimate circle swing(both CS and Overtaker UCS), iron skin gives super armor as well. and also flying swing (destroyer's skill tree) +70% dmg reduction. I only use it when i got no other options.
      You may want to also utilize your airtime during bone crash and bone crash INS to avoid stomps. I also recommend using impact punch for activating Bone Crash instant rather than tumble + dash kick. Because tumble will be your priority for evading attacks and also impact punch deal decent dmg when maxed and can also be used to enhanced your demolition fist (CM3) .

Gladiator's gameplay is facepaced combat unlike barb that is slow-ish and tank-ish. And gladiators are squishy and dont have instant heal like barb does. so it is just right that they have lots of skills with i-frame
      Last edited by Gerald; 07-30-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X