Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destoyer Howl Charging BUG (share experience)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destoyer Howl Charging BUG (share experience)

Did you notice that every time you use "Howl Charging" your current STR drops down?

I notice something in my stats when I use Howl Charging, the STR drops downs while rising up slowly as the buff duration goes down (howl charging buff duration is 19secs and cooldown is 10secs)
    while the STR drops down, ATTACK POWER also drops down including paralyze and para resist.
    e.g.
    my current STR 57919 when I use howl charging (1st used) it goes back to 54058.
    And if you spam it while the STR is not yet reach to its default, it goes down and down and down. (I tested by spamming until I can't use it due to lack of anger and it goes down below 40k STR) thats a very big difference @_@ well, you will ignore this bug cause nobody will spam it after its cooldown again and again.
    but a bug is always a bug

hope they will fix this bug.

Read the skill description of Resentment. Basically, every Rage Point gives 1% STR. The reason why your STR (and Attack Power) drops is because everytime you use Howl Charging you consume 10 Rage, therefore reducing your STR by 10%. This also happens with Maelstrom Howl, but the difference is a bit unnoticeable as Awakenend Maelstrom Howl only consumes 2 Rage Points.

This is not a bug dude. Know your class before playing it.

Comment

I see, it really is... my mistake. rage does give str
      I tried every skill that uses rage and it does... str drops down every time rage is consume.
      thanks for the info

Comment

Just playing back again sept 7 (last played cap lvl90)... and I didn't know that rage does give STR on it.. all I know is that I can't use skill if I don't have enough rage for that kind of skill
        Last edited by PrinceLys; 10-02-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X