X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is 47Bullet?

hope he update his guide gladiator lv95
    i often see his gladiator gameplay videos

Unfortunately, he quit due to being busy in real life.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir View Post
      hope he update his guide gladiator lv95
      i often see his gladiator gameplay videos
      Im still in contact with him, he is currently playing CDN instead of SEA.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

Im still in contact with him, he is currently playing CDN instead of SEA.
        Really? He said he quit, did he come back? Or did he perhaps mean a certain server only.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          he quit playing sea server and went to main his account in CDN. but yeah, he stopped playing in sea.

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh dang, alright thanks

He did mention quitting in his latest Youtube upload though. I'm pretty sure he meant including CDN.

Here's the link, news in the description:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeW7FN40N5I

Comment

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont think so.. he is still leveling a OE currently in cdn, maybe just busy with his rl life commitments, like i said, i have direct phone contact with him.. so we discuss about new spin offs etc from time to time.

• Skyros
          Skyros commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh that's good to hear.
      Working...
      X