Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate my Gladiator Skill Build (PvE/PvP Type)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my Gladiator Skill Build (PvE/PvP Type)

Attached Files
    Last edited by jphakpindg; 10-13-2017, 07:56 PM.

I don't see why you need Crescent Cleave and Halfmoon slash for PvP/PvE.
    Also max that Relieve so the CD on PvE reduced.
    And for PvE Dash Kick is important to reset LD cd. You can set it at lv6 (15s cd) so you can spam 2 LD at 1 time or max it lv14 (7s cd) so you can spam it again and again.
    (not including Skill Acc yet)

My Glad build PvE/PvP:
    My Characters
    Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
    Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

• jphakpindg
      jphakpindg commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I see, but for me i think I need Crescent Cleave for those Areal Character and Half Moon since this provide moderate damage at the same time it can cancel enemy with channeling skill ...
      And I didn't know leveling Dash Kick would reduce its cooldown.
      So I think about that! Thanks ^_^

Being totally honest, most hybrid builds will result in you being 'average' at both instead of actually being good in one or the other.

Different builds are for different occasions. For example, Reyzha's build is... lackluster in PvP for sure.

This is my 1v1 build (Note, i've left you with 31 SP spare so you can adopt this build to suit YOUR playstyle)
    - https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0--0---------

This is my KoF/GPvP build (once again, left you spare SP to alter it to your liking)
    - https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0--0-----0--0

I don't really PvE as much anymore on my glad so i won't say what is and isn't a perfect build but rather i'll just keep that one to myself.
    What to write here.

Comment

I don't recommend hybrid build this days because of what they did to skills specially in PVE.
      Most low level skills for PVE are useless example level 1 skill (except for some utility skills of course particularly iframeskills). Specially if you don't have EX for that skills or awakened.

If you plan on going PVE and PVP I suggest get the additional skill expansion tree so that you could specialize your build accordingly. Otherwise hybrid build are useless specially when your prioritizing PVE.
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• jphakpindg
        jphakpindg commented
        Editing a comment
        Whahah I don't have the money to buy skill expansion. But I'll think for that. ^_^

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, there's another way you can enjoy both PVE and PVP even without cash
        Make 2 gladiators one purely for PVE and another for PVP specially with x3 exp rate coming this sunday It'll be alot easier to level.
        http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/31

Just suggesting as I myself don't make hybrid builds now. Either I go pure PVE or I just make a new character for PVP
        Last edited by darkb1ader; 10-14-2017, 06:31 AM.

• Reyzha7
        Reyzha7 commented
        Editing a comment
        darkb1ader is right, nowadays since awakening come, it like forcing us to focus on our main tree skill.
        Making a pvp character is cheap cause no need for focusing on equipment.
    Working...
    X