• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN animation camera test and some render pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_165.png
Views:	430
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	156753 Taking some pictures with the characters in different render quality Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_165.png
Views:	57
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	156754 and a Dn 3D camera test, Action Paced animation coming soon.
    Attached Files

Are you using Blender? If not, I would like to know what kind of software you're using, I've been longing to make one for Machina as well..
    Mine's using the slight old version of Blender, as because it would work in my crap laptop. But I still having difficult inserting my own rigging, since I don't know how can I use the rig data from the game folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent3554 View Post
      Are you using Blender? If not, I would like to know what kind of software you're using, I've been longing to make one for Machina as well..
      Mine's using the slight old version of Blender, as because it would work in my crap laptop. But I still having difficult inserting my own rigging, since I don't know how can I use the rig data from the game folder.
      Ah no i don't use blender i use a program called poser pro, i do all of my animation and rigging inside of poser, and the rigging is pretty easy in poser. I have a extra code for the poser program if you would like it. If your not shy and want to voice chat my discord is Imperfect#1420 or just message me back here.

Comment

• Agent3554
        Agent3554 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooh, so my prediction was right, because DESMODEUS NEST was also using that as well in her youtube for making Dragon Nest MMD's as well, I tried finding any free version of Poser 11, but no luck :-(
        Last edited by Agent3554; 02-02-2019, 11:26 PM.

wer did u get that 3D model sir? u import it from DN's files or u recreated it on ur own?

Comment

About this..? Where did you get the character model from DN files or you made it by yourself ?? and about the software can you make a Mediafire link for it i actually wanna try to do some animations too.. BTW nice work..

Comment

cant seem to search your Discord ID?

Comment

Working...
          X