Looking for friendly members! Osmium Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friendly members! Osmium Guild

Greetings, i'm currently looking for friendly and talkative members for my guild, it's max level with buffs and stuffs.
    We do nests, pvp and random things, we're active from 9am GMT +8 till around 4pm (at least myself since i'm not from SEA region, there's other peeps there but they can't carry on nests :v) so if u're interested visit our fb page or just apply to our guild, Osmium (check the name and the guild master, should be lRaziiel, there's other Osmium variants that aren't linked to my guild). Gears aren't a requirement, if you're a newbie or an old returning player feel free to join and we will guide you!.
    Btw its an international guild so use english on the guild chat to avoid confusion ( ͡ ° ͜> ͡°).

Hi Im a new player and interested to join your guild. How do i apply?

Comment

Look for the guild in game and send the request boi or u can find send us a msg here https://www.facebook.com/OsmiumDN/ with ur nick ( ͡ ° ͜> ͡°)

Comment

Hi if u;re not familiar with sending guild requests in game u can go to saint haven channel 12 near the trading house, you might find me there or other members. You can also look for our fb page and contact us there, www.facebook.com/groups/OsmiumDN/

Comment

hi boi, if u're not familiar with sending guild requests in game, u can look for us on Saint Haven channel 12 near the trading house, u might find any of our members there, u can also look for our facebook page, facebook.com/groups/OsmiumDN

Comment

Working...
          X