Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Academy

We are Level 40 PVE International Guild now! <3

''Geared only makes you win half of the battle , Skills that makes a player different! No Pain , No Gain! ''

If you having same mindset as ours, we are welcome you always given you able to fulfill 3 basic requirement below.

Members Requirements:

-Only English in guild chat

-Don't leech/begging on anyone for nesting

-Proactive in learning ( Initiate discussion, Watch video and etc)

Some other information / message:

Apart from guild event, we are currently attempting RUDN HC Raid under NekoUrara team .

Suprisingly we manage reach Stage 2 within 2nd practices with most member geared with Medea and no full calypse member nor full genesis.

(*There is nothing possible until you try out* )

If you are member with good attitude and able to commit well to become a better player.

We don't care how geared or how ungeared you are. We believe skills and commitment can cover most of that. We treat everyone same.

** Nest Learning / Raid learning**

We don't mind if you don't have experience. But you need to be proactive to initiate learning by watching video mechanics and etc. We won't spoon feed you .

We only value your commitment . Relying HDPS to clear nest just indicates how weak you handling nest if you are newbie.

Of course end game hardcore raid content will have some stat requirement , but please do expect you will commit more to stay in party.

Kindly DM me NASALord#0554 or mail me in game NASALord for interview
    Last edited by NASALord; 03-25-2018, 12:17 PM.
    No Pain No Gain

Hi, i would like to apply for the guild, i am a returnee to this game , last played this when black dragon raid released, as of now i am overwhelmed. I have just reached level 95 and i have no clue what to next, i read the guides but i dont know what gear to farm, the guild i am now in is sort of dead, no reply when i ask questions in the guild chat, would be nice if i can be in a guild where they can teach me some stuff

IGN : NeoZxZ

Comment

Kindly apply DragonAcademy and we will get back to you later. Pls note that we are strict with rules. Make sure you read
      No Pain No Gain

Comment

~Bump! Still open for recruitment!

Rune Raid Norm System established! Welcome to any newbie that want to learn rune norm!
        No Pain No Gain

Comment

Heyooo, I'm a returning player from Westwood server, I quit around when it was still 50 cap so it was years ago. So basically I have no idea what to do now that its already at 95 cap. And if you're willing to take me in your guild, I'll send a request once I go online this weekend.

IGN: Tob1as

Thaaanks~
          Last edited by Tobito; 02-26-2018, 09:20 AM. Reason: Forgot to put my IGN. HAHAHA

Comment

• NASALord
            NASALord commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure kindly add me NASALord#0554 in discord

• Tobito
            Tobito commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, I'll do that prolly this Thursday/Friday.

Recruit member for RUDN HC raid! Need High Spirited Qualify member! Kindly DM me NASALord#0554 in discord
          No Pain No Gain

Comment

Old Photos of our first RUDN Norm guild run. (all noob gears kek)

No Pain No Gain

Comment

We proved that we can clear RUDN HC with most member with medea ,no costume , and no genesis.

We can do better <3
              No Pain No Gain

Comment

Old Guild Group Photo before 93 Cap Ends!

No Pain No Gain

Comment

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-59-55_Wed.jpg
                  No Pain No Gain

Comment

Pew Pew Daily Elf from Rham chan <3

We still recruiting member for Raid ! <3

Various guild event awaiting you all! <3
                    No Pain No Gain

Comment

Looking for high spirited member to handle guild with me together! Add me NASALord#0554 for info! <3
                      No Pain No Gain

Comment

Looking for 10 char bumpy boompy beepy
                        No Pain No Gain

Comment

Hai, I got interested with your guild since you said you cleared RUDN HC with medea users. If that's the case can I apply for your guild? I dont have a full set of calypse, most are medea, but I'd like to see if it's really possible to clear RUDN HC with medea myself in person. So I hope you accept my humble request
                          FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

• Vaddix
                            Vaddix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            NASA is just OP, dont get deceived . NASALord carry GDNR too pls.

• mrpotatom
                            mrpotatom commented
                            Editing a comment
                            OH NO but I would really like a party with medea beings while we clear RUDN HC T_T
                        Working...
                        X