Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netorius- Recruiting new members to offer to our Guild Master

This post will be changed in the future. i think huehue
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Netorius
    (if you see some afk ppl on balloon bench near gts 12, thats us*)

And you might ask, What kind of guild is Netorius?
    (long line of text incoming)
    Netorius is a Level 40 PVE-based, English speaking guild and currently led by Guild Master Qeressia. If you are a PVP-based player, fret not as there are still some PVP players in the guild. This is also an International guild, so everyone from all places are welcome to join us. A little about us is, most of us are vampires(nocturnal players), and most of the activity will be held at evening or night. How to make pancake: INGREDIENTS 2 c. all-purpose flour 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder 2 tbsp. sugar 1/2 tsp. salt 1 egg, lightly beaten 1 1/2 c. milk 2 tbsp. butter syrup (optional) blueberries, apple, or banana (optional) DIRECTIONS 1.Sift together first four ingredients (to prevent lumps). 2. In a separate bowl, mix egg and milk, then add it flour mix, stirring until just smooth. Then stir in butter. (If you want to mix it up, throw in blueberries, a tiny dice of apple, or bits of banana.) 3.Grease a griddle or nonstick pan with cooking spray or a little vegetable oil. Heat pan on medium for about 10 minutes. 4. Pour batter to form pancakes of whatever size you like. Cook first side until bubbles form on top, about three minutes; then flip and cook other side until it, too, is brown, about two minutes. 5.Serve immediately with butter and syrup or hold briefly in warm oven. We do not emphasize on end game gears but we value commitment and skills. We also emphasize on good attitudes and respect towards each other especially towards higher ranked players with loyalty and activeness in guild. (bla bla bla**)

I know youre lazy like me and didnt read all of that. So, click that link and see the simplified intro of what Netorius is like:
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=Netorius

Now that we are done with introduction, here's the don'ts and more don'ts of our guild

Rules and Regulations:

The golden rule:
    Speak in English as it is the primary language for communications (int'l guild :>)

other rules that u need to know
    > Be active and loyal to the guild
    > Strictly no begging for gold/items, boosting services, or carry for nest/raids.
    (btw we DO carry people on nests. but we are not like svcers that finish vn hell in 3 mins or carry nest to earn gold. we are players that grind to get gold and mats too. you can ask like "anyone running *nest name*" and if there's someone that is free, they'll get you. just don't be a bech and spam "carry me in nests" multiple times. since we'll kik u >_>)
    > Do not be rude towards other members since there are girls (and traps) in the guild. Always remember, respect.
    > Strictly, no weebs allowed. just kidding, we are all weeb there

Now, if you know that you're qualified, (which i know you are, i believe in you) here are what we need at the moment
    >anyone

yeah. just apply and we will let you in :winks: just follow the rules up there and we wont fite :>

and also, we are looking for raid nest leader.
    We dont care if you dont have end game gear. as long as you have the will to lead, and make your party clear that nest, go be the leader.
    Remember:

Leaders aren't born great, they are nurtured

if youre interested do mail/pm WyvernDC, Katmaii or Qeressia ingame so we can invite you :>
    or go visit our discord: https://discord.gg/xKH5E5h

and that's it :> new players, returned ones or alien that can access internet and play dn are welcome. you can also drop by on our afk place and afk too. cos y not? huehue

Guild recruiting is closed till June 24th. and will be continued on 25th. :>

*except me since im on th whoring likes
    **if you read that intro and saw the pancake recipe, kudos to you. go to th 12 and ill give you a like :wink:

i don't wanna type nor do this.i also don't want to bring more sacrifice but she has my family. help. join us or she'll do something bad.
    Last edited by Looking4bots; 06-22-2018, 08:39 AM.

You don't have to make me sound so bad la aiyo :thinks:
    Iona lover here <3 nothing much to say <3

Comment

• NASALord
      NASALord commented
      Editing a comment
      op maam <3

• Qeressia
      Qeressia commented
      Editing a comment
      eeee am not >:I

help she has my family
    but youre bad huehue

Comment

Do I get free pancakes? HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Looking4bots
        Looking4bots commented
        Editing a comment
        we only have the recipe. no mats. HAHAHAHA

do you accept newbie ? well not really newbie but returnee player it seems a lot had change so i consider myself a newbie again back to 0 ,
      last played 70 cap .. I just created a chronicle character as well but I'm a nocturnal person so I'm looking for a nocturnal guild
      that could help me catch up with the game.

Comment

• Looking4bots
        Looking4bots commented
        Editing a comment
        yish yish. we welcome any player as long as they're not a bad guy :>
    Working...
    X