Clear All

• thomaslai
    replied
    Originally posted by Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu View Post
    •Guild Lvl 20 <3
    •AZALEA
    •PVE
    •INTERNATIONAL GUILD *so pls kindly use english<3

We are recruiting new members for our newly created guild <3 still currently at Guild Lvl 20 but pls be kind :3
    We are willing to help newbies and teach them the mechanics, don't worry we will be kind and gentle :v
    We are also sociable<3
    We acknowledge weebs ;3 <3

•we have free candies :3
    any slot can i join please email me at thomas_ljfai@hotmail.com
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• DonAiram
    replied
    I already posted this in the recruitment forum.

​I'm stuck at the game. I've been doing nothing aside from grinding for levels . now I have 15 maxed lvl on my main. And have another 3 max and 5 maxed out. On different accounts on each respectively. Most of them are glass cannons And few Healers.

I want to progress further, with a guild to guide me if not progress with.​​​​​​

P.S. I main Healers. Oh and I'm from the Philippines
    Last edited by DonAiram; 04-18-2019, 05:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Shovels
    commented on 's reply
    Hello!

Yes but if you were to join the guild you will be the first singaporean on our guild so we will gladly accept you as our member as said the guild is international yet it mostly compose of members that lives in the same country but don't worry you won't feel neglected when joining our ranks since a lot of us in the guild are fun to have a chat with

Give me a PM and tell me the details of your IGN, what character is it and the level, if you have a discord account then i'll send in an invite link for you to join in on our server

• LunarDay
    replied
    New 'returning' player here. I played during the 80 cap as a Moonlord but did not transfer my account to ED T^T.

You can say I'm basically a newb now

I'm interested in returning to the game and joining your guild. Would like to know if you guys can tolerate my 'Singlish'?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Shovels
    commented on 's reply
    Hey there! you're welcome to join in our guild but you can't seem to do that without having a character to join in! if you want you can join in on our discord server first and discuss stuff like what character would be perfect for you to play that you would definitely like, but there are many other factors to consider on this and not just preference of character because DPS also matters in most cases, but ofc it doesn't matter which character you choose as long as you like it and will have fun playing with it! give a reply here and comment if you like to join, i'll send in an invite link to you via pm

• Lucrezia
    replied
    Hi~

Would like to join your guild purely for pve stuffs

New player and not too sure what is the 'meta' in this game but im willing to learn.

usually play at night, GMT +8 cause of work and stuff

hopefully i can meet the requirements and find friends to play this with

(i dont have a character yet, still searching what to play)

Leave a comment:

• Kyrph
    commented on 's reply
    okay. will try to online today. I will send the formal application through first. In the meantime, will try to find you guys at ch 10.

Thanks for the reply!

• Mr.Shovels
    commented on 's reply
    Or, you can apply to the guild by searching for the guild name and send in an application, soon enough an officer will accept you and if you're online at that point, you will be interviewed for your specifics.

• Mr.Shovels
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Kyrph! I am now also a guild member of AZALEA, if you would like to apply please do visit us at our hang out place on Channel 10 of saint haven, its just around the portal of the Wonderful Theme Park, you can talk to any guild members of Azalea there.

• Kyrph
    replied
    Hi i would like and join your guild for for PVE stuff, especially never TN, GDN, FDN, Red DN.

​​I play only moonlord with calypse T3 +20 but still bad jades.

I usually play at night GMT+8, due to working.

Hope I can meet your requirement and join you

IGN: Kyrph

Leave a comment:

• Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu
    commented on 's reply
    welcome <3 ~

• MehNaMeh
    commented on 's reply
    hello sir, I just sent the application. The GM is RubyRM?

• Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu
    commented on 's reply
    sorry but our guild still cant be searched so i would like to meet you in game personally ~ ^-^

• MehNaMeh
    commented on 's reply
    Ok sir, then i will submit a formal application in the guild tab for my main first then we will see after for my subs, i'm sorry i forgot to consider that the guild is new and have limitation on the guild slots. I'll log in after i'm done on my shifts here in the office and came back to our villa. Also, my apology for making such request even I'm not even yet a recruit / member of the guild.

Thank you sir for accepting me ^_^.

• Seriphamte/Kuroyamizu
    commented on 's reply
    we would love to have you in our guild but since we are a new guild we still have limited slots but we will talk about your wish to join all of your subs to our guild❤️~
Working...
X