X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smasher PVP Community Thread

Dedicated Thread for Smashers Only
    Haters are not allowed
    Last edited by Boginja; 11-24-2017, 03:18 AM.

95 CAP
    Skill Damage Comparison | Smasher & Majesty
    Who's more powerful???? Checkout on the link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCCyR8qWObg

Comment

"Haters not allowed"

Alright, here's some constructive criticism then!

You're comparing smasher to majesty/elestra/black mara/Sally, none of these classes are balanced while smasher is the closest to "balanced" out of the sorceress tree. Instead of trying to buff everything up to stupidly high levels, we should be balancing/nerfing the stronger classes to make it fairer... If you want to go buff happy then you end up with DN how it is now, no class can be considered balanced because the ones that ARE okay now are outclassed by the ones that were buffed to the extreme (i.e. Kali/Ray Mechanic/Moonlord). As much as they might be "balanced" as in nothing is a carry and nothing is a let down, they're simply left behind as others get buffed to the utmost limits.

Here's a serious question, do you think Smasher is worse than Physician? Worse than saint? Worse than barb?
      What to write here.

Comment

• stylinx
        stylinx commented
        Editing a comment
        and crux too xD

• Kuru
        Kuru commented
        Editing a comment
        Thought I included sader, whoops.

All the same~

During the 95 cap, I've tried to change the job of my sorceress from saleana to majesty to smasher. For me, smasher is the one that suites my play style. But I just hope that Force shield will have an EX ^_^
      7thDragon

Comment

• Boginja
        Boginja commented
        Editing a comment
        yes they should redesign Smashers gameplay. If devs combined or add new skill to other characters why not enhance Smasher that will be more applicable for the new 95 cap. Her gameplay looks very outdated. Looks stuck in the 60cap LOL

• Vhanzy
        Vhanzy commented
        Editing a comment
        stuck in 60 cap doesn't sound so bad compared to the crap dn is in now....
    Working...
    X