Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAB/SA of Nearly All Skills in PvP

Hello PvP players of DN SEA,

Since the old spreadsheet that listed the SAB/SA values is no longer updated, I decided to make my own. However, I decided to use a website instead in case I wanted to add anything else.
    The values I have are all based/from the old spreadsheet, but I've updated and added quite a few things (including Lancea awakening info). I have specific sections for NA and SEA to make it easier on both versions.
    Also, if you find anything wrong with what's listed on the website, I made an "Inquiry" tab in order for anyone to contact me anonymously, or you can just post here in this thread.

I'm from DN NA, so new values from updates may take a couple days to be updated (since we get updated after SEA). The site doesn't look that great, but I'll be trying to make it look better over time (any suggestions are welcome, but I created the site using Wix so be merciful).

Hope you guys find it useful .
    https://skitzodn.wixsite.com/dnpvpsi

Interesting. Just a bit curious, though... How did you get all those numbers? Particularly for Bleed Phantom class.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      I see... I hadn't thought of using skills that can be charged for as long as one likes such as Cleaving/Fireball.

But that method only works for skill below 900 SAB, no? Which makes me wonder how did the original author come up with the numbers for Flying Swing EX, Kidney Blow EX and many other skills with ridiculously high SAB.

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      We also can datamine exact SA/SAB values, but its extremely time consuming. I cross-referenced many of the LK skills with Skitzo and they lined up.

• SkitzoRoy
      SkitzoRoy commented
      Editing a comment
      There are other skills with more SA that last for a while. Black Mara's Void Coil has 1000 SA, 1500 SA w/ the SA buff (that's how I figured out Smite is 1500 SAB, not 1200). But, most skills aren't 900 SAB in one hit, so I can SA tank certain parts of the skill to break it down (Wraith Form is extremely helpful with that).

However, Time Stop is one way to extend the SA of skills. Time Stop makes the opponent retain that SA until the end of it. (That's probably how they figured out Iron Skin's SA).

Also, Machina SAB/SA was datamined and verified upon their release I believe. Most if not all of their skills stayed the same in terms of SAB/SA. Those that weren't might've been updated, might not have been. But from what I've seen, they seem accurate still.
      Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 02-11-2018, 06:58 PM.

thanks i love you lloverboy <3

Comment

and they still say OE is OP while clearly she has almost no SA nor SAB... =____=

Comment

• ilovekyarypamyupamyu
        ilovekyarypamyupamyu commented
        Editing a comment
        Kuru oh no no this post is just me complaining about her lack of SA/ SAB because even though she is a close range/ melee class, she can't really make a direct contact with other melee classes otherwise she will be knocked down by the simplest skills or normal attacks (even flash tempest nor ultimate skill can breakthrough some skills). Then when kiting comes into play, people (high SA/ SAB characters) are complaining without knowing how low her SA/ SAB are.

If she still has high magic def, I wouldn't complain at all....

• ilovekyarypamyupamyu
        ilovekyarypamyupamyu commented
        Editing a comment
        SkitzoRoy I have maxed soul wind + dmg plate and also flash tempest dmg, banishing spade dmg, and sharp hurricane dmg.

I was wondering if I should replace soul wind plate with ultimate cd though (or flash tempest cd instead of dmg).

• SkitzoRoy
        SkitzoRoy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not that you were talking to me about this part, but there are *quite* a few high SA/SAB characters that aren't magic based, so you'd still have that something to complain about.

As to what you said to me, Soul Wind dmg plate is probably your most important plate, since that will be your main damaging skill in matches against high SA classes. Personally, I use Flash Tempest CD, Sharp Hurricane CD, and I think I've been trying out a Spirit Blow CD plates. Flash Tempest CD is really good for offensive attacks, so I prefer a shorter CD (but a damage plate would be pretty good too, doing more damage on high SA classes would be a good idea), Sharp Hurricane is great mobility and I need it available for combos, Spirit Blow CD helps with my combo too and its the only reliable SAB I have. However, a Twister CD plate could also be beneficial as that's the second best skill to break SA with. It also allows most classes to be paralocked. Something like Soul Wind > Turning Slide > Twister (all of these hitting fast enough so the opponent stays flinched) is fundamental. It makes it so you don't have to rely on breaking SA, just on catching them off guard.

Though, one thing we will probably agree with, Diffused Rays SAB was nerfed wayyyy too much.

wow, thanks for this ^_^ finally an updated one.

Comment

Working...
      X