What is the easiest class to play for pvp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the easiest class to play for pvp

Could you guys tell me what is the easiest class to play. Cuz I keep dying in pvp

classes with aoe if you're fond of group pvps

Comment

In my opinion, artillery is the easiest to play. You don't even have to aim or worry about landing full hits, the arrows track the target on their own.
      Also,it very easy to stack bubbles if you have a high crit %.

Besides that, i think dark avenger just as easy to play.

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm surprised you didn't recommend Moonlord with such name.

Dash + high damage + op cyclone.

• MoonSplitterX
        MoonSplitterX commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, i was about to recommend moonlord, but his damage isn't that good on small sized targets.

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        Cyclone Lords are the most easiest class to play on PvP. And ya, I dont see how DA or Artillery is good for PvP unless the user has great PvP skills on using the said class. But yea, everyone can play Cyclone Lords.

With the removal of dash and the sort of *confusion effect of its removal, the warriors (who can still dash) gets the top spot for sure ***specially moonlord and destro (at least until people get used to it again). Also +1 for the artillery. She's good in any kind of pvp match (but if new to the class, you might stick to group matches first). She can be super strong but if not you're used to her escape mechanism you might be surprised of how easily she can be grounded.

Aside from the obvious recommendations for any sorc (specially maj and smasher with their teleport), any Kali and Lancea are also a solid choice. But would recommend Sting Breezer considering her range, dmgs, cooldowns and escapes for any kind of pvp matches. But if you want to be aggrasive go Spirit Dancer.

Although if you play different classes long enough you get to know their skills so you can counter them so yea.

And if you do respawn, any class can survive as long as you play it safe and don't attack aggresively. It's what makes the respawn rooms so frustrating tho xD *stick to your team and know your op skills/combo and use them in tandem with your team's skills.

And and if you play 1v1, although rippers have low hp, their skills are great for solo pvp matches and are quite easy to use.
      Last edited by ireldi; 07-15-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I’d definitely suggest either lancea, moonlord, or ripper.

i’d definitely NOT SUGGEST Saint, smasher, and silver hunter.

The rest are middle ground and open for debates.

i only mentioned 1v1-wise cuz group pvp is any person’s game. It’s too complicated and chaotic to consider by simple rankings.

Comment

• Lia
          Lia commented
          Editing a comment
          imo if we are talking about easiest class , gear master definitely is the easiest i mean u just let the duck do the job , and im pretty much agree with against silver hunter , she definitely strong and annoying af but thats not the case when the pilot is not good

• Johnny Rapid
          Johnny Rapid commented
          Editing a comment
          I respect your opinion but I think it does not take a pro to learn how to use SH properly in PvP. For me, if you're just a beginner, it's better to use a class that can kite your opponent to death rather than a class that requires you to learn how to combo well (ex. Paladins). And this is where SH is really good. Even better than Arti I think. I can beat almost all classes in PvP easily using SH except those classes with high mobility,SA and SAB like Warriors, Machinas, and Dancers. And I don't even have traps in my skill build since I mostly use my SH in PvE. Well, that's just my personal experience. It's for the TS to find out. We're just here to suggest. It all boils down to the pilot anyway. lol.

• Raifisetto
          Raifisetto commented
          Editing a comment
          Johnny Rapid Well simply put you cant combo with SH as a new player or new in pvp. You might argue that winning is everything but thats short term. Running and kiting are different from each other and I can guarantee you that new players who play SH will never learn to combo using your method until they get served by one firsthand. All bow masters are not exempted here. Not learning to combo will be the death of any newbie in pvp and in chat.

Besides, 90% of ppl in colo will always call you a runner even if you just kite, best to avoid this fight. I’d suggest acrobat but watch combos first cuz it’s kinda complicated unless u just wanna win with rising storm or hurricane dance spam.

Note: I hate dps-fiesta pvp so dont take my advice if u just aim to win within 15s or with 1 combo

MAJESTY! IMO ~ Teleport + TS + SG ins / GA ♥

Comment

Working...
        X