No announcement yet.

Spirit Dancer? what test class is that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit Dancer? what test class is that?

Whats the idea behind Spirit Dancer nerfs on PVP? I mean, the class is dead i literally only see 1 or 2 SD's doing pvp on each day, why are we making it more dead?
    GDB+Praetor damage nerfs, Praetor not gaining CD reduction from awakening passive, Wide Stinger not giving critical buffs anymore, awakening skills damage nerfs (even with that long ass cooldown lmao)

Yes, i understand that other classes get nerfed as well, but still.. its just not fair to see black mara or bleed phantom 1 comboed you very quick, or seeing Moonlord 1 skill'ed you with Crescent Cleave. And guess what? the 3 things i mentioned doesn't get nerfed nor touched.
    I mean, GDB and Praetor is the only skills SD can rely on, you nerf that, and what can we do to land some damages? I mean at least dont remove the critical buffs from Wide Stinger ffs, give us SD users some love, dev.

Also here is the screenshot of this patch damage meter for SD in pvp.

Before this very nicely done patch, i already tried to see the damage meter :
    -Praetor damage can reach 29k points
    -GDB damage can reach 25k points
    -Sufi Dancer can reach 21k points
    -Acanthus and Hammer can reach 13k points

So yeah, help me understand the idea behind SD nerfs, please..

If any of you read this thread, and agrees with this person, get some help.
    [SEA] MakesSense (Adept), MakeSenses (Elestra), Alci (Smasher)
    Ingenuous ~ SeaOfFlame ~ Allegiance

Comment

• ErickEych
      ErickEych commented
      Editing a comment
      The changes are fine, SD is still okay. It's just not all classes getting fixed, that's all there is to it. Yes, it's true the classes you mention are still broken. But this is a good step to loosen the gap of imbalance.

• archantus
      archantus commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand not all classes getting fixed. But, you could at least fix something thats already damaged instead of fixing something you're not sure if its damaged or not. And for me, SD is no where near broken, she's just.. average.
      But yeah, i see the point you're trying to make. Welp, i can only hope that it really is a good step to loosen the gap like you said. cheers

• ErickEych
      ErickEych commented
      Editing a comment
      With that being said, you aren't even credible to do such changes. Thanks for the heads up, have a nice day.

Personally, i would've been fine with just removing the stack for dusk hunter or decreasing its SAB (but i doubt they'll do that or even if they did it'd be minimal like what they did with magma jump for adepts) and prolonging cooldowns. (although what they did with acanthus i laugh at the absurdity)

but ye i don't follow how they can see the need to nerf SE and SD and not include all dark characters (except maybe only OE and well they did nerf AH but i've yet to see if it's enough) and other obvious classes.
    *some context either guardian and inqui are the benchmark for balanced or guards and inquis need boooost

I don't use SD anymore but i think still having great SAB skills are more important (to an extent) than damage, although i'm not sure, with all the damage nerfs, how long of a combo is it for SD's to kill now. It's certainly a lot easier for most of the untouched classes. And got even easier for some like AW. ***edit: i take it back AW changes are 'weird' and they were much much more 'opeh' pre-patch xD

Also popularity of the class should never dictate how weak and/or strong the class is, i'm glad their doing something about defensios (what's left of them in pvp anyway).

Also if they plan to nerf the damage of all skills of all classes eventually in the future to promote an even (more and longer) combo-oriented pvp, i guess dancers would have the upper hand. I hope for that for my BD <3
    Last edited by ireldi; 09-04-2019, 08:56 AM. Reason: change of opinion xD

Comment

• archantus
      archantus commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont know what great SAB skills you're talking about here, i literally can only relying on 2 skills to break my enemy super armor, which is spirit blow and dusk hunter. Well, sure abolisher can do the magic too but its too risky and abolisher super armor breaking is not that good tbh. And uhh, what did they do with acanthus btw?
      I stopped playing SE since they change how the puppet works lol, so idk if this month patches really nerfs her hard.

Also, i did said the class is dead, but i never said that the class is dead because of how weak it is. I mean, if its weak even before this patch i would've complained years ago, and of course in some MMORPG game, classes that named Warrior, Archer, and Assassin is always more tempting, thus, more numbers of them in the server than other classes.

And about longer combo-oriented pvp, i believe guardians and crusaders still will be the king of it, but i agree with dancers getting benefits from it
      Thanks for passing by, kind sir!

Originally posted by ireldi View Post
    Also popularity of the class should never dictate how weak and/or strong the class is, i'm glad their doing something about defensios (what's left of them in pvp anyway).

Also if they plan to nerf the damage of all skills of all classes eventually in the future to promote an even (more and longer) combo-oriented pvp, i guess dancers would have the upper hand. I hope for that for my BD <3
    This, we need more people like you. Bless.
    [SEA] MakesSense (Adept), MakeSenses (Elestra), Alci (Smasher)
    Ingenuous ~ SeaOfFlame ~ Allegiance

Comment

I wouldn't complain about the nerf though, but I would complain about how the other class hasn't been nerfed yet. A skill being able to deal damage higher than 10k in a single cast is already deadly, but making the cool-down short and easy to re-cast it again makes it even more deadlier.

I would also complain about other classes not being included in DWC server, extra skill slots that are only for P2W players having huge advantage in Non-DWC PvP, Non-DWC PvP is much more unbalanced than DWC (go ahead, laugh at me at this part, but I'm not actually joking), etc. (I could go on if you ask me more). But guess what? It's not gonna happen anyways, so I guess that complaint will be just swept under the rug and have fun playing PVP while this game lasts.

If you ask me about PvP ladder, I'm not gonna bother that, since it has schedules which won't line up on my time of login anyways, thus seeing it closed every time, and I can see it is just equivalent as Non-DWC PvP, based on the uploads that I watched on YouTube.
      Last edited by Agent3554; 04-06-2020, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X