Dear Colosseum Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Couplord View Post

Ray Mechanic is a walking nuclear bomb ~ If you don't catch her and lock her fast... she can kill you in 2 skills .... she has multiple skills that deals over 70,000 Damage....

I landed this on someone and watched as it dragged them across the map draining all of their health as I hit random skills ...

what ? o,o we can open the dps check in pvp ? (idk official name)

on topic hit n run mode activated
    Get ur waifu over here and start the waifu death match !!

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you can, I hotbar it and use it to know my opponents health !

Originally posted by JimRiyo View Post

Okay, so a huge threat then, most especially to melee classes.

I guess kiting and sniping are the only best options to deal with her in Gundam Mode...
    Yeah.... she is a pretty large threat to.

-Single evasion classes
    -Classes with low SA or high cast times
    -Melee Classes
    -Classes that aren't brokenly overpowered

So basically a potent threat to classes that aren't SM Lancea Kali or Reaper...
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by JimRiyo View Post
      Dear Colosseum Diary 2,
      Haven't really been to PVP yet, cus i'm busy with the 95 cap contents, just wanna mark my mark on this first for now.

On a serious note,
      I wonder how people are dealing with Ray Mech. It makes me eager to play but also at the same time afraid...
      Well RM have stupidly OP SA, SAB and damage so you basically sacrificing everyting to catch her before she gets any of her skills cooldowns, and then snowball her, while keeping high SAB skills to recatch her when her AE restores. 1-2 combos should be enough for every class to kill it, but I really can't imagine how you supposed to fight this thing with high-CD-classes...
      Dark summoners should do with RM better than others because of ranged lifts with huge SAB. Just be sure to have your two first EX skills on CD every time she gets an AE and don't get too close

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post

Yeah.... she is a pretty large threat to.

-Single evasion classes
        -Classes with low SA or high cast times
        -Melee Classes
        -Classes that aren't brokenly overpowered

So basically a potent threat to classes that aren't SM Lancea Kali or Reaper...
        Like if ripper isn't lowSA-longcasttime-melee class

Comment

DCD ,

just awake my SH from it deep sleep , and the struggle is real
          Get ur waifu over here and start the waifu death match !!

Comment

DCD,

Even if I set my mid-grade laptop's performance to its maximum, the screen still freezes whenever I approach crowds fighting.

Comment

• Kuru
              Kuru commented
              Editing a comment
              Any large scale group pvp matches will be extremely draining on your PC, can i ask for your specs?

Also, try turning your skill transparency to semi-invisible~

• Citrine
              Citrine commented
              Editing a comment
              Reply to Kuru:

P.S. Already put semi-invisible but it still froze at random times.

Laptop Specs:
              Laptop: Samsung 300E4A
              Memory: 4GB
              Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz(4CPUs) ~ 2.5 GHz
              GPU: Intel (R) HD Graphics Family / NVIDIA Geforce GT 520MX
              DirectX Ver: DirectX 11

• Kuru
              Kuru commented
              Editing a comment
              Aight so, as much as your laptop specs aren't bad by any means, DN is currently needing some optimization updates so the only major way you'll be able to fix the issue is either:
              A) getting a PC update
              or
              B) Waiting for the optimization update.

There's no easy fix, maybe make sure you have nothing else open while you play DN, in case you have something demanding running in the background without noticing.

DCD

Today I was told in a 1v1 that people HAVE to run, and that many pros run and as such it's a viable choice. That it is a "tactic" that serves her well and that her class (Black Mara) was able to run acceptably... I'm triggered :X
            What to write here.

Comment

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              The only class that has to run / kite is a sniper, and even they have a point where it can become far too much.
              It is a "tactic" if you want to do an anything goes I need to win style without bringing skill into the equation ...

But in arena where you only fight to have fun and learn the ins and outs of your class no class should be running.

• Vhanzy
              Vhanzy commented
              Editing a comment
              sounds like a retard talking out of his arse.
              distancing/zoning is ok, having a tour on the entire map is bullsheep.

• Kuru
              Kuru commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm fine with Zoning or hell, even passive playstyles... but when you run across the map to use entomb and buff then wait for me to get close to you while you spam orbs with seemingly infinite range, that's where i draw the line on pvping with you.

DCD,

why the lagger always win T^T

Comment

• Vhanzy
              Vhanzy commented
              Editing a comment
              not in my case T_T

• kenlim90
              kenlim90 commented
              Editing a comment
              laggers are Tempests nightmare
              they have special Mastery ability, teleport with no cooldown

DCD,

why do people assume that kitties are cancer? :'(

Comment

• Kuru
              Kuru commented
              Editing a comment
              Safely assuming you mean Machina. And it's because Machina is very top tier at the moment and fighting them feels like you're banging your head against a wall, just to find out there's another wall behind it :C.

• Depoyster
              Depoyster commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope they remove the inheritance in pvp soon.. too many people argue against me in all games I play and at the same time getting perma ban :V

DcD

I've been playing again bit by bit and as usual my ping makes wanna punch a hole on my walls.
            just like my previous goal I'm still aiming for that permanent green dragon mount and I'm half way there yay!

Ray Mechanic is a cool class but its needs to be nerf, ED needs to implement more camera lock on skills with all the classes
            and for heaven's sake remove the god damn ctc mechanic that isn't a assassin class the only gimmick that should be shared through out the
            game is machina's branching combos which will save a lot of skill slots.

Rant:
            I know ED has been catering to the casuals as long as I remember but they really need to get their sheep together DN still unmatched
            in its genre and I don't want another company who took notes of why DN is the best action mmo out there are the ones to make an improvement and create a better DN.

Come on ED DN has still life in it help your own child to live strongly its not too late.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

It's getting a lot less interesting to pvp with a lot of people playing the same classes now.

Comment

DCD

Someone rage quit against me then proceeded to insult me to the n'th degree for god knows what reason... shouldn't that be a good chance to learn and improve? Why squander it
                What to write here.

Comment

DCD,

The freezing is just the same, gonna go nuts TAT
                  And it was quite a funny sight to see a Ray Mech being juggled in an ML's tornado and bubbled XD IDK, it was just quite funny for me cause I thought such skills won't affect them since they're big Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.gif
Views:	4
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	88566
                  Now I want to see an RM slipping from wax or juggled in a merc's cyclone axe or FU's gravity ascencion Click image for larger version

Name:	biglaugh.gif
Views:	5
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	88567

(Always wondered if they'd be affected by those skills, at least now I know the answer for bubble bubble and ML's tornado)

Comment

• Lia
                    Lia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    can u break their SA also ?

i never take the risk going against them when they transform

• scarlet
                    scarlet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I actually just either run or freeze them with ice beam (then run) when they transform x: According to my friend's friend tho, you could stun them :O

• Lia
                    Lia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yesterday i try to be a genius and faceroll the transform with my destroyer and yea the SA is gay and not unabreakable

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                  DCD,

The freezing is just the same, gonna go nuts TAT
                  And it was quite a funny sight to see a Ray Mech being juggled in an ML's tornado and bubbled XD IDK, it was just quite funny for me cause I thought such skills won't affect them since they're big Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.gif
Views:	4
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	88566
                  Now I want to see an RM slipping from wax or juggled in a merc's cyclone axe or FU's gravity ascencion Click image for larger version

Name:	biglaugh.gif
Views:	5
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	88567

(Always wondered if they'd be affected by those skills, at least now I know the answer for bubble bubble and ML's tornado)
                  Wait you can lift RM in nado??? WHEN THEY'RE TRANSFORMED??????? I MUST TRY THIS
                  What to write here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuru View Post

Wait you can lift RM in nado??? WHEN THEY'RE TRANSFORMED??????? I MUST TRY THIS
                    Well if my eyes did not deceive me, yes they do O_O Cause if I remember correctly, I was being juggled by the same nado and I end up laughing cause the RM was being juggled with me D:
                    But who knows, I was playing around midnight so I could have seen it wrongly uwu

DCD,
                    you know you're lagging hard when your magma wall starts to teleport
                    Last edited by scarlet; 09-17-2017, 07:02 AM. Reason: Added dcd entry ;>

Comment

• scarlet
                      scarlet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      p.s. please confirm if I was drunk or if it is possible

• Kuru
                      Kuru commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Saw a Ray Mechanic get lifted by the barbarian Ultimate (Cyclone Axe/Cleaving Gale etc etc). Although he was still standing in mid-air and had the ability to tumble out of it, was interesting to see haha.
                  Working...
                  X