Meraxes2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this for real? Not comp off?

• Kuru
      Kuru commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's in comp on :X

DcD

I've been getting targeted by fellow moonlords in mission rooms for some reason, if my ping wasn't crap I'll challenge those moonlords in a 1v1 right away but alas I'm nerf by my own internet

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

DCD

Been fighting with strategic runners lately, it's like 99.9% of SEA's population.
      Been called fake rank by someone I perm ban on my SB room (I was using my sub-glad who is journeyman knight)
      Been pmed non-stop by dogs.

Ahhh, good times.

PS : Running around the fking map like a headless chicken and spamming your skills like some retard isn't a strategy.

Comment

DCD

Adepts and Saleanas on ladder are already getting on my nerves...
        beam! beam! beam! firewall! snap!

Comment

DCD,

Fighting a kali now is like, one mistake and you're DEAAAAD ;-;;

Comment

DCD

Why does everyone disable spectator in PvP? OTL
            I'm just a sad lonely crusader :<

Legit was not expecting the image to be that big lmao

Comment

DCD,

My first time post in here... except this get edited n times.
              I just come back recently becoz of the urge wanting to play PvP (only in DWC atm) and trying different classes.

Supposed to have fun but somehow get pissed off by one particular ML, a decent one at that.
              Not because of his skills, nor ML's OP burst damage but the way he laughed after the end of every single battle.
              After a few battles with him, "YOU CAN'T WIN ME" is what he said before perm banned me.

Okay, I don't know who you are, fellow ML but sorry you have lost my respect.

Anyway, I feel sour after that battle with him.
              I will just call it as another bad day and learn how to be more patient to deal with this should I meet another similar scenario.

P/S: Is it just me or do ML also one of OP class on par with sorc?
              Last edited by OpinionDog; 10-17-2017, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• OpinionDog
                OpinionDog commented
                Editing a comment
                I see, maybe I just sux at counter ML.

• Kuru
                Kuru commented
                Editing a comment
                It also depends on the player and their playstyle at least aha, no need to take it too hard but rather view it as a chance to learn~

• OpinionDog
                OpinionDog commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank for advice. I know, I always don't take it too hard either.
                Maybe it's just I come back from a long time, supposed to have fun but then somehow get triggerred by his laugh.
                But now I am okay. I did learned a thing or two while pvp-ing with him tho.
                And sorry, if I caused any upset atmosphere here.
                Last edited by OpinionDog; 10-10-2017, 06:18 PM.

DCD,

Decided to try Majesty today.

Here I thought Majesty are supposed to be OP and yet I still have hard time with a decent Ruina.
              She learned to escape most of my combo lock with variety of skills the more we fight.
              Also the one who punished me with AE > Flying Knee Kick right from my poison stacks, lol. Such skill.

A rather equal match that ended with compliment to each other’s skills, a fun PvP I must say.
              Now, does this mean Ruina or Machina as a whole can be listed as one of the OP classes?
              Last edited by OpinionDog; 10-17-2017, 01:50 AM.

Comment

DCD
                I want Ladder back as it is supposed to be
                My Characters
                Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
                Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

DCD,

​​​​​​Unpopular opinion, I really want rm to be nerfed. As much as I really love her playstyle it just does too damage! (maybe perhaps tweak some other classes too along with it) sometimes when I play my RM I feel that strong.. Strong.. TEMPTATION TO USE ROCKET JUMP BUT RM HAS NO ROCKET JUMP ;~; but when I switch back to ss to pvp with, MMM FEELS GOOD

DCD2,

Why do people run in a fight, especially in maps like lost temple. No skills, just running! Did they forget to set their skills or Something, DID THEY FORGET THAT THEY HAVE SKILLS TO BEGIN WITH D:
                  ​​
                  Petishen to chop off their legs kthx
                  ​​​​​

Comment

• Vhanzy
                    Vhanzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Graupelle11 not really a justified reason for a class that rides a robot that can't be staggered or knockdown along with its ridiculous aoe.

• Nippie
                    Nippie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was actually going to type out what Vhanzy said but apparently he read my mind. But yeah, compared to the other lolis, RM is able to dish out a LOT of damage to the point where one combo if done right could deal more than 100k damage or an instant kill. (I'm talking through a 1v1 perspective, not group based) and note that this is WITHOUT her robot mode. Not new, I know as other classes could be in the same area eg : SD/Majesty (referring to the insta kill combos if caught/recaught with no AE) . Thats why I stated in my original post that RM along with other classes should be tweaked (which I really agree with what Spamurai said ) games end too fast, just a combo with awakening can already nuke people off the map. And also a nerf to UAB, because wow that skill hurts af even tho the chances of it triggering is rng-based >_>

• Kuru
                    Kuru commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is my main problem with how people discuss balancing now. They only talk about the damage alone, "nerf every class' damage by 40-60%" won't just solve everything, we'll be in the exact same place as the start of 90 cap. People would have excessive HP pools for the damage we deal and matches would take too long to complete and usually end up without a kill. While yes, i do agree with LESS damage, but it'd be a coinflip and it'd need to be fine tuned greatly or else we'd just be going back on ourselves.

Instead of just "nerfing damage", people need to look at the class as a whole and identify what is giving them the advantage. For Example:

Moonlord - Ridiculous SA Break on Eclipse and Instant Cast/Short CD on Cyclone slash

Gladiator - Extremely Short CD on front shove, high SA break and decent AoE. High utility as a class and lacks any chances to be punished.

Destroyer - 3x Rolling attack is hard to punish and can be stacked between rounds to gain the early lead. Low CD maelstrom howl allows for a hard counter on any aerial evade or just pure unpunishable skill. (Yes, i know it can be broken but it's essentially safe)

etc etc, i can go on all day about what is wrong with each class but my point is, damage isn't everything. It's a big part of some classes when their damage is excessive (i.e. Ray Mechanic), but other classes with high damage can still struggle (i.e. Barbarian).

DCD

It's kinda sad that my lvl 60+ paladin has a higher win ratio than my main crusader OTL
                  I'm just a sad lonely crusader :<

Legit was not expecting the image to be that big lmao

Comment

DCD

Why are people still so reliant on their instants when they know that they're going to be removed soon. I would of thought that people should be focusing on how to play without them so when they are removed they'll be ready, instead people will be caught out when the instants are removed and we'll see complaints for days of "Why'd you remove instants, my class is so weak now".
                    I predict a huge drop off in players of the following classes:

- Gladiator
                    - Majesty
                    - Smasher
                    - Destroyer
                    - Sting Breezer

And probably more ontop of that...
                    What to write here.

Comment

• Vhanzy
                      Vhanzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      can't wait for those angry reactions though....

DCD,

First post.
                    I really dislike what group pvp has become nowadays. Nothing says 'fun' like 4 sorcs on the opposing team. LOL
                    Meowchanic | Alunea | Aerienes| LitenAerie | Lucernea

Comment

• Lia
                      Lia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So lucky , u just got legit reason to farm them

• Aerie
                      Aerie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can't farm anyone if I just get CCed repeatedly from the 2.30 minute mark lul.

DCD,

Had tried all fabulous cleric brothers.

Played as Inqui then THAT moment when you realized most of your skills especially CL no longer 100% electrocute ppl.
                    Here I am still cast Deto thinking they had been electrocuted.
                    Mind Breaker's stun also get nerfed to non-existence. Is MB that cancerous?
                    PvP as a Priest especially as a Saint now seem like a torture...
                    As least I can still enjoy group PvP as a support. Well...

Also, playing as AH feel like a sadist.
                    His dark lightning sure good for punish those pesky runner.

P/S: Why there's no skill plates for AH in DWC store? Did they forget or something?
                    Last edited by OpinionDog; 10-17-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerie View Post
                      DCD,

First post.
                      I really dislike what group pvp has become nowadays. Nothing says 'fun' like 4 sorcs on the opposing team. LOL
                      How about, 5 sorcs :^)

But all in all i feel you. The sad moment when you enter a game and it randomly assigns the following classes on the opposite team.

What to write here.

Comment

• Aerie
                        Aerie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello darkness my old friend

• Kyon
                        Kyon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Brb, digging my own grave.
                    Working...
                    X