Dear Colosseum Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCD,

Please bring back the old rapid shot huhu.

- Sharpshooter fan

Comment

DCD,

I changed my Adept to Shooting Star hoping to reduce the lag her skills make... But my screen still freezes (like 2-3 seconds and that can already make a huge difference!!)

Comment

DCD,

Seriously... battle with Soul Eater is like get hit by one of her skill, you get severe punishment.
        Those curse and "Cringe" Snakes INS...ughh!

Fought a Smasher who rely heavy on Spectrum Shower EX INS, and often went very very far away spamming 9Tail Laser EX which often out of reach... like really?

Also met a really pro Gladiator and had a good ride in his infinite combo loop.
        I got no chance at all even if I make no mistake. Kinda ironic the lag is the only thing that saved me from his combo all the time.

P/S: Btw, trying Assassin branch right now. But man, Assassin sure have paper HP.
        Still wonder if other would see me if I dash while under Fade buff?
        Also why does Rain Drop skill constantly aim at wrong direction? Is it a bug since long time ago?
        Last edited by OpinionDog; 10-17-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Kei
          Kei commented
          Editing a comment
          Rain drop at wrong direction is just lag acting up.

• OpinionDog
          OpinionDog commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it's not the lag that cause it tho.
          I digged in old CC forum about Rain Drop bug.
          And turn out checking the V-Sync does the magic. Rain Drop work fine now.

DCD,

Fought a DS , im speechless when i see he use dummy ghost in air -.-
        Get ur waifu over here and start the waifu death match !!

Comment

DCD,

Bashed by people who run.
          They call it "strategy" apparently.
          Decided to have a staring contest with me.
          Tried to engage him/her yet he just spam his skill and dash to the other side of LT.
          I played defensively (afking and just passively waiting for him to come), yet got called "runner" by my strategic opponent.
          DN PvP sure is fun nowadays, it's either you stare with your opponent 24/7 or "adapt" to their "strategy"

*remove dash already pls*

Comment

• SadisticEin
            SadisticEin commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably provoking you to attack them and waste your CD xD

DCD,

Finally no more INS in PvP. Good riddance.

Comment

DCD,

Why do kids nowadays look like they're desperate for a win?

I don't mind losing, but pls. At least make it look cool when you beat me, instead of just using the same spammable skills over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I'm looking at you assassin->bringer players =A=
            I'm just a sad lonely crusader :<

Legit was not expecting the image to be that big lmao

Comment

DCD,

I met this DA in 1v1 today who only used caps and the first thing he said when we started the match was
              "CD"
              "CD"
              then he asked for it again next round and ragequitted right after
              Is waiting for CD a thing now?

Comment

• WolfLover
                WolfLover commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe it is

• Nippie
                Nippie commented
                Editing a comment
                WolfLover if you do smth like this I smack you ok

• WolfLover
                WolfLover commented
                Editing a comment
                I did it earlier

DCD,

Although no INS in PvP now but battle with everyone had been annoying ever since, especially with those non-EX animation bugs around.
              Can't really see the actual range of EX skills such as Freezing Sword EX, Kick Shot EX and much more, which affect PvP a lot.
              Hope they fix this asap.

Get called "lagger" by a pro glady (even tho I have green ping) just because his combo missed a few times mid-way. *CRINGE*
              As if combo me to dead all the time wasn't enough...
              If I am not mistaken, the glady also mentioned the removal of INS made thing difficult for him. *double CRINGE*

Also, if my eyes don't deceive me. I actually avoided all 3 Taunting Blow EX explosions of Defensio by just dashing...
              Last edited by OpinionDog; 10-23-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

being called a cheater, abuser, hater, loser is my daily routine. rinse wash-off, repeat.

Comment

• Aimele
                  Aimele commented
                  Editing a comment
                  People are just too desperate to win now. When they win they laugh, but when they lose, throwing a fit. These kind of people not trying to enjoy PVP at all. -.-

DcD

color me surprise never thought the day would come that my ping would improve, I-frames are still shotty but at least wake attacks and AEs don't crap on me 100%
                of the time where doing so only gets me into a more disadvantageous situations .

I tried it in group pvps haven't tried in 1v1 yet to see if its a lot better going back in the 1v1 scene.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

DCD,

I'm an Adept again. RIP Shooting Star you'll be missed.
                  Meowchanic | Alunea | Aerienes| LitenAerie | Lucernea

Comment

• Nippie
                    Nippie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But ss qaq noooo

• Aerie
                    Aerie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nippie QAQ i want to go bek but 2 hard orz

Dear Colosseum Diary,

Stable Internet, Working PC, and Functioning Game Client, please save me from lag, disconnection and fatal errors.

rip me lol. now let em at me.

Comment

DCD,

Earlier when I was doing some 1v1 games on my RM, I met this level 90 Ruina. I gotta admit I got pissed off when he started abusing fly by but I managed to catch him and beat him (he kept using fly by as a way to escape when I got too close to him) . So, after the first game, I told him. "Mister, if you keep playing like that you're gonna get perma banned by other people. Just saying!" But instead of getting mad, he apologized! and apparently hes a returning player/and stated that he wasn't that good as a ruina. So I gave him some tips regarding Ruina and he stopped running with fly by, and really improved the next game. But I had to leave after our 2nd game so he thanked me after and it was an enjoyable game.

If you're reading this, all I wanna say is that I wish there are more people like you around who'd be willing to listen or take advice from people and not take it so badly because in the end, its just a game and we're all having fun either way. Be nice, play fair!

Comment

• Vhanzy
                      Vhanzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      dude why didn't you catch him with a pokeball people like him are rare these days!
                      jokes aside I wish could encounter people like that every time I play, for some reason I trigger people when I'm not even saying/doing anything.

• Nippie
                      Nippie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Vhanzy It'd be nice if I could >:3 but tbh, I meet a lot of nice people when I 1v1 though, like. Its really..REALLY rare for me to find someone who actually gets salty in my rooms even if I said nothing :thonk and also a few days ago I met also met a destroyer who started to learn softban on that very same day because someone inspired him from an sb room he joined before he came into my room. It gets me so happy when I see people around doing things like this because its rare..a lot of people nowadays come in either waiting for CD/running/kiting or just barging in like a wrecking ball ( like, the first skill in the game would be BAM AWAKENING)

DCD,

classes that basically screams "oh look at me, unli op aoe skills, freeze all now etc !" are soo cute...

(nope, they are not)

Comment

Working...
                    X